Simp Chat Lana Rain - Discussion Thread

JackOff

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Oh, that guy. He's the glasses guy I was talking about some posts ago when we talked about the Asian whale.

He's basically the other insane Lana fan that doesn't only idolizes her but has a complete parasocial relationship with her, to the point of being a full-ass creep.

Even this post creeped the fuck out of me, since he's not only encouraging toxic behavior, but he's also "infantilizing" her. :pepeS:
Spectrum or no spectrum, he's a complete weirdo. I've seen people on the spectrum with more touch than him lol

Vask

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 13, 2023
Ay yo that's brutal :KEKW:
But yeah, that's the result of her constantly dying her hair, pulling it back for wigs, etc, hopefully now she leaves it the fuck alone. :PepeLaugh:

Side note -
I got the Kobeni Vid, it'll be up asap.

I'll tell you this, She did try deepthroating quite a bit, though could not get messy cause it seems she can't produce that much saliva/drool, idk if that's cause she was dehydrated or the extreme use of shrooms but whatever, At least she tried so I'll give her that, but I'll let you all see for yourself.

In case anyone asks why, I was bored and had extra change left after clearing my bills. :COPIUM:

olin

Lurker
Aug 20, 2023
How many of her vids have had that other girl giving her the strap? I remember the A2 one, a RWBY one (I think Blake/Yang). Am I missing any?

Cercoterio

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 6, 2022
She's the personification of the Atacama Desert or something: no drool, no visibile natural lubrication between her legs, as soon as penetration is involved she flops down, cease all motor functions and starts thinking about England.

It's a shame because she used to "get it", I feel like old Lana would realize that drool is sexy and lots of drool in a deepthroat video make it interesting for a niche, but now she's just going through the motions - too bad because I do like how she put on some mass, her body is nicer now.

Vask

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 13, 2023
I know, I was just wondering lol.

Screenshots look good, using that clear dildo again which is a toy she seems to like using(Her witch video from last year was great because of it)
Now I'm waiting, hoping and coping it's just that toy or the very least a fucking solo. :peepoBless:

• peepoSimp
Reactions: JackOff