MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Lana Rain - Discussion Thread | Page 34 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Lana Rain - Discussion Thread

redex7

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I think you guys forget (or dont know) shes most likely high all the time now. Terrence has them all constantly microdosing. Any semblance of personality she used to have doesnt exist anymore because of that stupid fuck. Shes now this emotionless, awkward sexbot.

• Sadge
Reactions: JackOff and igorpc

JackOff

Fan
Mar 28, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Basically, yes... Which is sad and kind of disturbing.

At the beginning of her career, she had this daring, yet caring personality. She seemed like she enjoyed what she was doing. Despite getting her a lot of trouble, you could see that she was trying to do her best. Even so, she used to actually reply her messages on her Discord. She used to care about her fan base.

You could feel she was a strong one.

Up until now.

Thanks to Terrence's aggressive microdosing, she now has a short and long term memory loss, a basic stale personality, a hard case of agoraphobia that probably was caused by Terrence himself and her trauma.

And the worst of all is that she only follows Terrence's orders, just like many of the "cult". They all like Nier just like Terrence, they all get high 24/7, they get stupidly "philosophical", they think anime is godly and so on.

I don't want to say this, but she's a lost cause now.

And yes, the hentai rape plots are all Terrence's ideas. But also Lana's as well, since she copes with doing them because of the trauma she had before.

JackOff

Fan
Mar 28, 2022
Well, if we make a quick recap...

Tough parents, Abuse by ex and school counselor, Trauma by watching a horse doing stuff on the internet. (As said by her CB streams), Left her home to live with Mr. Mushrooms when she was 18, I think, Micro doses up the ass, Had lost another ex boyfriend by Fentanyl overdose, Got "canceled" twice, totally ruined EeveeFrost's and other people's lives, lack of sleep due to content creation, weird diets, and a huge adoration to philosophical crap in anime.

I would say... REALLY broken. :COPIUM:

JackOff

Fan
Mar 28, 2022
Well, I'm no expert on the topic but I can give you a quick resume.

Lana and EeveeFrost used to be friends, until she claimed she received harassment from the "cult", Lana included. It was so hard for EeveeFrost that she developed PTSD and other conditions, hence why she acts so unstable on her own streams. She was not the only one to get affected by the "cult".

Shane Hall, Novaruu and Goldengoddess were also affected by Mr. mushroom and her wife's antics. Shane had moved on while Nova and Golden still hold a big grudge on Lana.

Vladdii

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
I dunno if it's a me issue but in some angles or scenes, lana really doesn't look that good, not the "Hm that's a bit off" kind of bad more like "Damn, she really fell off" kind of bad. Maybe the make up isn't on point or something. Can't really put a finger on it.

Vask

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 13, 2023
Probably because she follows the same formula since her husband and weirdo roommate started helping producing these vids, with the camera work where Terrance enjoys overdoing the blurring and close ups, to the props that pretty much makes an already mid video into a literal parody, the hentai facial gestures she does because either her or Terrance thought and still think that shit looks sexy in irl, even in 2013 that shit looked stupid. Far as her makeup goes, she's always been bad at it, not even watching a James Charles tutorial could help her if she even bothered, she's just clueless and lazy. :PepeClown:

To be fair though Eevee has always been unhinged, like it was pointed out before, Terrance/Lana attracts(lmao) these already mentally broken individuals,Eevee, Sammy, Nova, etc. I doubt one midget on shrooms with his autistic wife was the sole reason her life is in shambles,so like most people nowadays, that chick just can't handle accountability of the stupid choices she has made, she saw this cutsie camgirl get popular so she figures by being associated to her she can get some clout out of it but obviously that didn't pan out once it was made clear who was running shit lol. :PepeLaugh:

Last edited:

Tacocat

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
Kinda off topic but is Eeveefrost even still active? I unfollowed her way back because she was an emotional mess, kinda sad but don’t want to see that on my feed.

• peepoShrug
Reactions: JackOff

Vask

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 13, 2023
Yeah I doubt that, it's been years since they beefed, I don't think Lana simps care anymore, I mean Lana usually ignores drama as much as possible, Terrance at this point is tweaked out by shrooms thinking he's enlightened and spends most of his time trying to get people like Richard Dawkings and Jordan Peterson to notice him with all the schizo postings on twitter.

Real reason she goes private is because during her active cam days she was absolutely boring and every time a tipper asks her to do something she throws a tantrum and bans them. Not sure if it was on SE or the forum before that but I remember seeing a lot people complain about her content and the way she acts lol.

Reactions: toptierlurker