EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lady In The Streets

What are we saying boys are her boobs real or fake?
I'm normally in the definitely all natural camp. But someone pointed out something suspicious. In some instances when she jiggles her tits from side to side you can spot some suspicious edges (maybe rippling?).

28o78BTee446e72aaeac16a.md.png
kqQDfg8272fa7583c59f0a8.md.png
SIUyxI866f45d42aa4294a4.md.pngr618HAMc04c9b09c5991334.md.png 3Xh5qD98279b2311ce5be7f.png

Also in this, when she is pulling her nipples, the sideboobs ripples, but tbh this could simply be due to the stretching.

I would find it hard to accept and believe if she really was lying about her breasts. So often she talks about them and makes fun of people who suspect them to be fake. What is your opinion on these pictures and gifs?

I'm normally in the definitely all natural camp. But someone pointed out something suspicious. In some instances when she jiggles her tits from side to side you can spot some suspicious edges (maybe rippling?).

28o78BTee446e72aaeac16a.md.png
kqQDfg8272fa7583c59f0a8.md.png
SIUyxI866f45d42aa4294a4.md.pngr618HAMc04c9b09c5991334.md.png 3Xh5qD98279b2311ce5be7f.png

Also in this, when she is pulling her nipples, the sideboobs ripples, but tbh this could simply be due to the stretching.

I would find it hard to accept and believe if she really was lying about her breasts. So often she talks about them and makes fun of people who suspect them to be fake. What is your opinion on these pictures and gifs?

I think its just the skin stretching and folding in weird ways, but probably happens if you watch any girl with fairly perky tits that closely.
Only thing really suspicious to me is she probably has the best tits Ive ever seen and shes in her late 20s now, most of her competitors are still teens or like 21, but I think shes just blessed and her weird hormonal thing where her tits blow up every month and she can take all her pics then, probably helps them age since they arent big all the time

they're obviously natural, no question
I don't think one can label perfectly sculpted breasts like her's "obviously natural". I am not saying they are definitely implants, but just given their size and shape it is totally reasonable to question their nature. In contrast to another redditor whose breasts are similarly great looking but ultimately fake (Queenlivia) I always gave Lady_in_the_streets the benefit of the doubt. But I'm going back an for with her. This post with the ripples made me rewatch some stuff and maybe there is truth to it.

Her sideboob is extremely well defined in those first two screenshot. And why does the curvature go far beyond the point of her breast resting on her chest. Like there is something underneath.

Also her inner boob is very defined. There are curves and border on her breasts that shouldn't be there if they were natural.

And in the last picture the she is pulling her nipples up, her underboob also shows some very slight ripples and a some sharp border, like she is pushing the breast tissue up, revealing something underneath.

Ellie-Jamesff86baba5493ddaa.png Ellie-James-27b883e3216f042c9.png Ellie-3d772b4867f510a16.md.png Ellie-454e932b49e805e6c.md.png

Having said that, she is one of very few where I don't feel confident to say they are definitely fake or definitely natural. But more recently I actually might tend to think there might actually be implants inside.

I guess implants are getting so good now, I really thought livs tits were natural too. Yeah its definitely suspicious, non expert opinion I still would bet on them being natural
Definitely, it all started in Japan. Their boobjobs have been far superior for the last 20 years. But you can see the same implant style nowadays all over the place. Check out hose two jav idols Rika Aimi and Yuki Rino. Which one has implants?

I don't think one can label perfectly sculpted breasts like her's "obviously natural". I am not saying they are definitely implants, but just given their size and shape it is totally reasonable to question their nature. In contrast to another redditor whose breasts are similarly great looking but ultimately fake (Queenlivia) I always gave Lady_in_the_streets the benefit of the doubt. But I'm going back an for with her. This post with the ripples made me rewatch some stuff and maybe there is truth to it.

Her sideboob is extremely well defined in those first two screenshot. And why does the curvature go far beyond the point of her breast resting on her chest. Like there is something underneath.

Also her inner boob is very defined. There are curves and border on her breasts that shouldn't be there if they were natural.

And in the last picture the she is pulling her nipples up, her underboob also shows some very slight ripples and a some sharp border, like she is pushing the breast tissue up, revealing something underneath.

Ellie-Jamesff86baba5493ddaa.png Ellie-James-27b883e3216f042c9.png Ellie-3d772b4867f510a16.md.png Ellie-454e932b49e805e6c.md.png

Having said that, she is one of very few where I don't feel confident to say they are definitely fake or definitely natural. But more recently I actually might tend to think there might actually be implants inside.
that does look suspicious. she was letting guys coke to her from during AVN and grope her tits for $100 for 5 min. I haven't seen anyone online talk about it. I wonder if it was a cover and nobody actually got to do it, but comes off as proof her tits are real

queenlivias breast are fake? where did you read that? id love to see more about that

Definitely, it all started in Japan. Their boobjobs have been far superior for the last 20 years. But you can see the same implant style nowadays all over the place. Check out hose two jav idols Rika Aimi and Yuki Rino. Which one has implants?

Left has implants right?

If it's possible for implants to look as good as the right-hand girl then my whole worldview must change lmao

Queenlivia is actually one of the reasons I still see a 50/50 chance of LITS having natural breasts. They are both comparable when it comes to breast body ration.
Queenlivia does have an outstanding boobjob, yet compared to LITS her breasts more than not show clear signs of the implants.

Even the perkiest natural breasts don't sit like this on the chest in this position. This shows that when she is raising her arms like that, the skin and natural breast tissue gets pulled up, revealing the round shape of the saline implant.
10b3c9a659170aaa2.png
2b2c0c5f641e0ca50.png

Here are two clips of her in slow motion. Now at first glance on could assume they jiggle naturally. Those modern saline implants sometimes do move around even more than natural breasts. But look how they move around more like a fluid than fat tissue. It's the implant bouncing around in the breast pocket. You can even see how something underneath slides even up to her color bone, natural breast tissue would not shift like that. If you pause the clips at pretty much any given moment, you see the unnatural lookin edges of the shell.

Last but not least, they ripple. And those are definitely ripples of saline implants. If you watch her content closely these ripples appear rather frequently especially on her right breast. So far I have not seen the same phenomenon that clearly on LITS.

Here is another one

Again, Quennlivia does have an amazing boobjob, but there is now way they are natural. And she certainly isn't the only one with these kinds of implants. However if LITS does indeed have fake breasts, she would have done the same procedure. But so far compared to Queenlivia, I don't think her breasts come remotely close to having that same saline implant look imo.

What do you think?

She's said a dozen times back when she posted on reddit mainly and people always said her tits are fake. She's stated that she has very dense breast tissue. Density can vary and hers are very dense. Theres a small % that have mostly fatty breast tissue, most have a mix and there's another smaller % that have very dense breast tissue.

Last edited:
She's said a dozen times back when she posted on reddit mainly and people always said her tits are fake. She's stated that she has very dense breast tissue. Density can vary and hers are very dense. Theres a small % that have mostly fatty breast tissue, most have a mix and there's another smaller % that have very dense breast tissue.
Blancnoir said the same thing about dense tissue, they have very similiar tits too

Back
Top Bottom