EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kylin Milan - Discussion Thread

I think it's because there was some nude photos of hers leaked when she was still underage as Kylin Kalani and if I were to hazard a guess they believed changing her name would confuse search results and make those images not as easy to come across.
That's just a fortunate side effect of her changing her name. She just rebranded to differentiate her old content from her new passes content. She did it when she turned 18 not when the leaks happened.

Been annoyed with her on passes. In my attempts to converse with her, she doesn't care about responding, only maximizing how many messages you send (minimum $4 a message). And the recent "I want to ask you a favor" video was obnoxious. Just improvised money-begging.

Been annoyed with her on passes. In my attempts to converse with her, she doesn't care about responding, only maximizing how many messages you send (minimum $4 a message). And the recent "I want to ask you a favor" video was obnoxious. Just improvised money-begging.
You can't really think it's her sending messages on there right

You can't really think it's her sending messages on there right
I guess I've been a little credulous? I tend to be as skeptical as anyone, but never crossed my mind it might be anyone other than her or her mom. And since she's 18, I figured it's a 70/30 chance in favor of her answering them herself. Who do you think it is?

I guess I've been a little credulous? I tend to be as skeptical as anyone, but never crossed my mind it might be anyone other than her or her mom. And since she's 18, I figured it's a 70/30 chance in favor of her answering them herself. Who do you think it is?
Her mom, like every other aspect of her professional life

Probably her mom or a social media manager, with like a 5% chance its actually her

Back
Top Bottom