EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kylin Milan - Discussion Thread

Don’t think they are. She has some little hairs on her ass too she didn’t shave properly
I don't see such thing in the ones shared so If you have them in full resolution please share them so we can confirm that terrible oversight.

I appreciate the other posts, but thank you kip2022 thanks for the high res. 👑 Can't zoom in on the stubble if there aren't enough pixels :KEKWlaugh:
I agree, his posts are the only ones worth saving. Do people actually pay for photos that look like they’ve been taken on a 90’s potato camera, or are these just preview pics? She’s not even doing nudity, so I’m confused why she releases such low quality photos?

I agree, his posts are the only ones worth saving. Do people actually pay for photos that look like they’ve been taken on a 90’s potato camera, or are these just preview pics? She’s not even doing nudity, so I’m confused why she releases such low quality photos?
It's the source photo resolution and the watermark removal process that degrades the photos quality. I'm assuming kip knows where to save the high res and then not lose quality when removing the watermarks.

Other people could also be doing it on their phones so they can't tell the difference.

Kylin's mom has been posting HD photos for a long time. I don't think they would reduce quality for no good reason.

It's the source photo resolution and the watermark removal process that degrades the photos quality. I'm assuming kip knows where to save the high res and then not lose quality when removing the watermarks.

Other people could also be doing it on their phones so they can't tell the difference.

Kylin's mom has been posting HD photos for a long time. I don't think they would reduce quality for no good reason.
Some of her photos are legitimately bad but the quality mainly comes down to screenshot vs source file. The person I remove watermarks for takes screenshots from his phone. Even trying to get him to press the "full resolution" button at the bottom before the screenshot was a struggle. But i'd rather not piss him off and see free low quality photos than none at all. I just wish she'd move platforms already.

Some of her photos are legitimately bad but the quality mainly comes down to screenshot vs source file. The person I remove watermarks for takes screenshots from his phone. Even trying to get him to press the "full resolution" button at the bottom before the screenshot was a struggle. But i'd rather not piss him off and see free low quality photos than none at all. I just wish she'd move platforms already.
Yep, I suspected that. You do what you can, it's just so sad to see a nice pic and then try to zoom and get nothing and you just :PepeWhy: lol.
I second the wish to move platforms.

Back
Top Bottom