Simp Chat Kylin Milan - Discussion Thread

Jun 21, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I didn't follow her much pre passes in early Feb. I did notice that there are reg who comment on every post and have followed her from her patreon and website. She was charging 75 a month and I'm appalled guys would pay that for insta content. But they are there and like tonight's music post they defend her still. I doubt any were dropping my $ but like I said I slowed way down to like 1k a month. But when I confronted her about being her top $ supporter she never argued. She did show me a screenshot of tips and I laughed cause while there were alot of dms most were min $4 a few $5 and 1$10. At the time I was sending like $20 a DM. I get the feeling newbies like from insta that follow the link will get excited buy content and dms and be enamored with her for the first month. When they see they spent 300 400 500 that will end fast. I actually spoke to her about this. problem is she has 1.5 million on insta I'm sure she's getting 50 to 100 or more each day venture over some take the bait and buy. Guess eventually that will run thin but she might be 30 by then 🤣

bigboy663

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
She needs to get into a diddy cassie type of situation to access those upper echelons. To me she looks like the type to not age out quick so there is still a chance for her. However there's just too many sexy pictures of her from years gone by for anyone to take her seriously so she should do a bottomless twerking video as soon as possible.

Jayyyyyysus

Lurker
Apr 1, 2024
After seeing the most recent post in the content thread, I wonder if she’s gonna start doing the same thing Lisi Flex does and start posting pics in sheer clothing and lingerie while wearing nipple-colored pasties

Reactions: bfowler0419

Jayyyyyysus

Lurker
Apr 1, 2024
Agreed, but I’d also like to see higher quality versions.
To whoever originally grabbed the pics, if you’re on mobile you can highlight the text elements of the webpage above the pic itself and drag the bottom part to below the image. Copy all that and paste it into a note and it’ll give you the original quality. I’m sure there’s someone in here you can send those to who can remove the watermarks.

Jun 21, 2024
Yea I was thinking that or can we believe she took nude photos then photoshopped stickers on...which means there would be full nudes photos! Wishful thinking. I love her but she trolls. I'm thinking they do only fans with this editing charge a fortune. For sure some of her best photos but they are poor quality photo shopped and she ups the $$ charge. Only Fans may come and be a $$ troll.

DarkSonic

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 17, 2024
Still weirds me out that whether these were nude photos or even real stickers that her mother is still most likely the one behind the camera and her brother is also probably around the house somewhere seeing his sister prancing around the house like that whoring herself out online. Imagine how many people at his school would be making sister jokes at his expense.

Jun 21, 2024
Yea I've thought that too the brother not sure the age seems to not live at home w her. He travels and visits but she never shared much about him. Although he does all the drone stuff including the insta drone account so he does take pics of her prancing around w the drone for that page and her use on videos and sets. I'm still confused about the dad. She told me he lives in SF assumed w the brother but his address is listed w Jane there in Florida. Past addresses match Jane's too. The pic of Jane on Insta in the background is a Pic of the whole family. They keep these details very private it seems for good legal reason. Morally though, how could any dad or mom be ok w let alone participate and aid and more so profit off their daughter even when she's 18. Hence why I believe she has been mentally broken by the manipulation. She's oblivious to it.