EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Kuuko ㇰウ子

About tentacle set. I wish this could be more frequent. There was another set I don't remember the name but, it was one in which the belly and crotch were shadowed but visible.

I'm curious about the Patreon. I noticed recently that she changed recently the rewards. Now they don't include on tier benefits the videos. Is that the new content or it's reserved to patrons as usual??????

So I have heard that she slips all the time, apparently to the point that people think it may be accidentally on purpose.

What sets in particular does she have were she has a nip or pussy slip?

My post on the content thread was edited somehow, so I post it here.
Is it really ok to repost twitter content? There's almost an entire page of only reposts.
Because the way things are now, it's only a reaction score farm method.

The idea of content thread is to post content. Honestly, I think Kuuko has a niche community. Since patreon does not offer anymore videos and best tiers are quite expensive, it's been hard to get leaks. Twitter/X posts just keeps the thread alive.

can anyone tell me is her 100$ tier worth it even after her 50$/75$ content get leaked ??? i mean i lost interest after she closed her exhibitionism tier last year n when i plegdes in jan it wasnt as much fun as it was n content get Leaked so i stopped so now i want to know it is worth to plegde her in term of rewards/content

can anyone tell me is her 100$ tier worth it even after her 50$/75$ content get leaked ??? i mean i lost interest after she closed her exhibitionism tier last year n when i plegdes in jan it wasnt as much fun as it was n content get Leaked so i stopped so now i want to know it is worth to plegde her in term of rewards/content
Based on description tier. It's not worth it. Now it's only photosets. Perhaps 100 tier might have video, but it's not a guarantee. And 200 past tier review It's always closed.

You could buy the sets you want from gumroad, they are usually cheaper. You can't get the videos that way though.

Also, does anyone know why Bunkrr keeps deleting the Quiet Listener gallery?

Edit: Well, i re-uploaded it. but it is like the 3rd time i had done it since i made it, i really thought this provider was reliable.

Last edited:
In my collection I have Marie Rose fortune bikini hardcore fetish master tier, in which she slips her pussy through herr bikini (many things to see in these vids, ngl). I have never seen these ones shared online, but maybe you guys may be interested? If so, as I am a total noob in this matter, how and where should I upload these vids for you to watch'em?

In my collection I have Marie Rose fortune bikini hardcore fetish master tier, in which she slips her pussy through herr bikini (many things to see in these vids, ngl). I have never seen these ones shared online, but maybe you guys may be interested? If so, as I am a total noob in this matter, how and where should I upload these vids for you to watch'em?

Extremely interested. You can see a list of recommended file hosts here. My personal recommendation is Bunkrr.su

Back
Top Bottom