EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Kuuko ㇰウ子

It's been quite awhile since something new from her emerges, is her new content that boring?

It's been quite awhile since something new from her emerges, is her new content that boring?
I began to find the edited face she presented too off-putting for the price/level of nudity being shown. I don't know if she edits so heavily for privacy reasons or to achieve a particular look or what, but it began to look too alien. She also pretty definitely said she didn't want to do nudity in her Discord, and she was really bad about giving preview info for the really expensive sets to give you an idea if you wanted to drop $100 or not.

I began to find the edited face she presented too off-putting for the price/level of nudity being shown. I don't know if she edits so heavily for privacy reasons or to achieve a particular look or what, but it began to look too alien. She also pretty definitely said she didn't want to do nudity in her Discord, and she was really bad about giving preview info for the really expensive sets to give you an idea if you wanted to drop $100 or not.
I mean her face is fairly cute judging from her old photos, so the heavy edited stuff I suspect she got influenced by Chinese cosplayers

I think this have been discussed ad nauseam but i still think she uses mostly make up. Though lately i am not really sure anymore. But it is kind of ironical that the ones blatantly using face filters, smudgin every pore or hair on their skin with photoshop and pumping their tits with silicone are beyond popular.
In my case I stopped buying cause i got tired of the teasing, but mostly for the inconsistency of her sets.

What do you mean by that?????? I'm really curious about the internal discord she has.

What do you mean by that?????? I'm really curious about the internal discord she has.

She's got a Discord you can get an invite to if you sub over a certain amount on Patreon. It's right in one of the tier descriptions (or was, haven't looked lately). I don't have the exact wording but she basically said she finds modeling with some stuff covered more interesting than just nudtiy and isn't interested in showing the final bits.

I think this have been discussed ad nauseam but i still think she uses mostly make up. Though lately i am not really sure anymore. But it is kind of ironical that the ones blatantly using face filters, smudgin every pore or hair on their skin with photoshop and pumping their tits with silicone are beyond popular.
In my case I stopped buying cause i got tired of the teasing, but mostly for the inconsistency of her sets.

I'll freely admit to not knowing anything about makeup so can't say either way. Irrespective of how it's achieved, the way her face looks has definitely changed, for the worst in my opinion. See below with old sets on the bottom. Obviously it's subjective but I think the bottom look is much more attractive than the top.

face4155c6199d3ecf8e.md.jpg

Last edited:
She's got a Discord you can get an invite to if you sub over a certain amount on Patreon. It's right in one of the tier descriptions (or was, haven't looked lately). I don't have the exact wording but she basically said she finds modeling with some stuff covered more interesting than just nudtiy and isn't interested in showing the final bits.

I'll freely admit to not knowing anything about makeup so can't say either way. Irrespective of how it's achieved, the way her face looks has definitely changed, for the worst in my opinion. See below with old sets on the bottom. Obviously it's subjective but I think the bottom look is much more attractive than the top.

Looks like she went from a normal, cute human being to a IG standard filtering style. That is super unfortunate, as she is one of the few skimpy cosplayers that I used to really enjoy and not look overly sexual, just teasing enough.

i just want to ask, she doesnt do cosplay with vanigal sticker and buttplug anymore?, Recent sets make me think it's not worth $70 or $100

i just want to ask, she doesnt do cosplay with vanigal sticker and buttplug anymore?, Recent sets make me think it's not worth $70 or $100
It used to be 50~70$ for the premium sets that were much more revealing. The hoeflation is real

welp, she just went all in in photoshop in those new leaked sets... she does even her skin now... it might sound weird but that made her real for me, now is just fake as all the other ones.

welp, she just went all in in photoshop in those new leaked sets... she does even her skin now... it might sound weird but that made her real for me, now is just fake as all the other ones.
She's done that for ages. You can see, for example, a sloppy edit on the Bremerton set. The last picture, where she's giving herself a pussy wedgie, has a really obvious color mask around the crotch accidentally applied to parts of the bikini strings and missing parts of the skin.

She's done that for ages. You can see, for example, a sloppy edit on the Bremerton set. The last picture, where she's giving herself a pussy wedgie, has a really obvious color mask around the crotch accidentally applied to parts of the bikini strings and missing parts of the skin.
There were some real bad examples from before (like the hairline of the Marnie set), But this is the first time I notice she did that to EVERYTHING on her body. Compare these new ones with the Ankha set for an example, (even with that damned censorship of the Ankha set). You can see imperfections on her skin, but now it is a blurred sludge in this one. It looks jarring to me now.

It's official, her content is super boring now. Maybe she broke up with her camerman bf or something.

bottom left set name or link?

Back
Top Bottom