EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Gumroad Cosplay Asian Vietnamese Kuuko | kuuko_w

Vietnam
Eula Noel/Christmas basic tier.

KuukoW---Eula-Noel-(19)-ehwYLrFH.jpg

Umu in Kiara Clothes - Probably basic Patreon tier.

KuukoW---Umu-in-Kiara-Clothes-2.md.jpg

To explain what I mean by the tiers, my understanding is there are up to four versions of a set, depending on how much you spend and where you spend it.

Patreon basic - $10-$25 depending on if it's set A, B, or C for the month. Usually 15-30 images.
Patreon $50 - Extra images for sets A/B/C, usually spicier, sometimes you'll see them in the collections with (50) in the file name. Usually 10-20 more images.
Patreon $75 - Set D
Patreon $100 - Set E, and I've been told she sometimes sends a handful of additional images and/or video clips for A/B/C/D, I've not seen any of these so I don't know what they entail, but I'm guessing they're not nudes.

Gumroad - This is a mix of the Patreon basic and Patreon $50 tier images, which is why sometimes you see random numbers missing in sets. Her particularly old sets don't have this difference as they predate the above tier structure.

Back
Top Bottom