EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Gumroad Cosplay Asian Vietnamese Kuuko | kuuko_w

Vietnam
Why is it displayed as 326M, but only 59M after I downloaded

Someone messaged me to say it's a thing with Bunkr if the option to strip tags is enabled, seems it's also using a greater JPEG compression. I did a before/after compare in Photoshop with a couple images and wasn't able to actually see a difference, so it's probably just using level 10 compression instead of 12 or something identical to the human eye.

Got my hands on something special this time. I'm told this was a $75 set and features a fairly sizeable tail plug (though she's so tiny so who can say for sure).

KuukoW---Quiet-Listener-34.md.jpg

Really wish she'd just do away with the tape and the blurring if she's selling this sort of thing. Velvet-chann is over there with his whole-ass dick out and stroking himself to full mast and he's also Vietnamese :peepoShrug:. I'd probably even sub to the $100 tier now and then if she did.

Newest preview:

Fmm0JWsXoAYZ5g3

Someone messaged me to say it's a thing with Bunkr if the option to strip tags is enabled, seems it's also using a greater JPEG compression. I did a before/after compare in Photoshop with a couple images and wasn't able to actually see a difference, so it's probably just using level 10 compression instead of 12 or something identical to the human eye.
It seems to have happened the same with the one in this post: https://simpcity.su/threads/kuuko-kuuko_w.10527/post-1325607
Would you be willing to upload the chunky gallery? It would be dearly appreciated.
And thank you for all the uploads!

Back
Top Bottom