MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - KTSO - Discussion Thread | Page 9 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat KTSO - Discussion Thread

biggity1

Lurker
May 20, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Is she retired from modeling/webcamming?

Both boobpedia and babepedia seem to think so. Is she not putting content out anymore, or actually said she retired?

(what website did she even cam on anyway, mfc or something?)

Reactions: lakergus

tibbalt65

Casual
Mar 13, 2022
My two cents: I was a member for years. Until it hit home that I was paying through the nose for really bad content to get what I wanted. It's like going to the store for some bread, and being forced to buy one of everything in the store as well. What really tickles me, though, is all the people on these boards, expecting guys who have the hardcore stuff to just hand it over for free here. I don't share any of the content I bought, because selfish as it may sound, I paid good money for what I have. Why would I give what I paid so much for to you for free? (I only have the first few POV's. that ended before anything good happened.) I'm no longer interested, because she looks awfully old in the previews I've seen. I was a member of her site at the beginning, before the first boob job. Hardcore then would've been amazing, but... oh, well.

nashvilleOffice

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
I will 110% agree with you that she is looking really old. Not sure if its the lifestyle or other stuff she is doing but is not aging gracefully

Not_this_shit_again

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
That Tibalt/tybalt dude has appeared on literally every thread on forums like these over the past 10 years anytime Kt-so is brought up saying pretty much the exact same thing. User name usually has "Tibalt" or "Tybalt" in it even. His main point is always "I paid a lot for these why should I give them away." As most point out: this entire fucking website is people sharing content that costed money. But see- the thing is- dear old kt's site administrator's message is not for you. It is for those who already bought her overpriced content and are thinking about sharing it. He is basically trying to get those thinking about sharing to appeal to their greedy and selfish side so he can continue selling the same lazy recycled content to new marks on her website. And when it costs like 8k just to see "current" zipsets... well that is a whole lot of money he would be missing out on.