Simp Chat Kristen Hughey Discussion Thread

NeoRobo22

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I've met her in person a few years ago at a convention. A lot more petite than you would think. Was very nice and took a few pictures with me. Funny thing is that when i wrote her on OF she remembered me. Now she sends me naked photos for money. Funny how the world works.
All in all I enjoy her content and she's showing more with each new month. I bet by the end of the year she'll be comfortable enough to send out pussy pics. Also she has some of the biggest suckable nipples I've seen. Good god, i wouldn't be able to take my mouth off of them!

Last edited:

Cormac

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
Something happen to her? She hasn't posted anything, and it's been a while

cjmack

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
If she had any sort of consistency, she'd be killing it. She's terrible with social media and self-promotion, her OF is pretty sporadic (where "Tiddy Tuesday" could be a single pic on a Friday), and even her Patreon is only once a month.

NeoRobo22

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I don't blame her. Compared to her contemporaries in the field, her career never blew up like some of the other models. She did a few conventions (where I met her in RL), but never got the gaming contracts or promo gigs like the more popular models.
She seems cool and has a decent personality, but if cosplay isn't her thing anymore and her lack of updates seem apparent, then I guess its time for her to move on from this part of her life.
I talked to her a while back on her OF and she mentioned she was more interested getting into product design and creation, not necessarily cosplay shots anymore.
Also the most she ever showed was her tits, never did full pussy or solo/toy vids. Being that she has a kid and will probably want more in the future, her making that kind of content is out of the cards for her.
So if she was to move on I'd wish her nothing but the best.

baconboy1776

Casual
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Having talked to her i just got the impression that she doesn't like social media anymore, she kind got caught up in the "Elon is Evil" opinion & stepped back from using Twitter. She was always dipping her toes in different things because even before OF she could afford to do so due to her Husband's income. So it doesn't suprise me that she wants to try product design etc.
A few months ago she posted a PoV video and is was the hottest thing she made, her tits looked amazing.
I do wish she would continue down that road but i don't think she wants to.
But yes. I wish her all the best if she steps back.