EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Kiwisunset Discussion

Yeah, she's real depressed and IMO for mental health reasons, no one should be able to do Tattoos or anything permanent to their body while depressed. They are using it to make themselves feel better when it doesn't work in the end. Yes, it is their body their choice but they are not in a stable mind to think about their body.

She’s getting more and more daring with the teasing. This may be just me coping but I hope we get proper full nudes soon.
Super copium. I think she'll probably rinse and repeat the same arched back topless bs until the money drops, then she'll "leak" another vj shot or butthole, then go back and do it again.. ad nauseum.

I think the toy stuff was to delay having to show nip. Now that cats out the bag, I doubt we'll see anything more than a 2 sec gif of her licking half a dildo.

Super copium. I think she'll probably rinse and repeat the same arched back topless bs until the money drops, then she'll "leak" another vj shot or butthole, then go back and do it again.. ad nauseum.

I think the toy stuff was to delay having to show nip. Now that cats out the bag, I doubt we'll see anything more than a 2 sec gif of her licking half a dildo.
If this is the case I wouldn't be surprised if it happens sooner than later. I'm sure most are already fairly bored with her top less stuff now since it's usually the same concept. But only time will tell

Does anyone know why she's just vanishing only to come back with a half baked set and then vanish for another week or 2?

Does anyone know why she's just vanishing only to come back with a half baked set and then vanish for another week or 2?

something tells me that most of these girls do very pricey customs for high paying simps, and the OF subs get the scraps basically.

I think there is a lot of stuff out there that doesn't leak

OR they are all lazy and depressed as you said lol

something tells me that most of these girls do very pricey customs for high paying simps, and the OF subs get the scraps basically.

I think there is a lot of stuff out there that doesn't leak

OR they are all lazy and depressed as you said lol
Nice theory, however that would mean they actually care about their audience and not just the money they give.

Man this shit that she going through its just been to long
Most likely posting probably doesn't help her depression as well. She probably also does it still because it's her main income and she has to afford that house and payments on her car.

Most likely posting probably doesn't help her depression as well. She probably also does it still because it's her main income and she has to afford that house and payments on her car.

hopefully she's actually bipolar and has a manic episode and does something impulsive. Like put out a video of her pussy creaming from a Hitachi on her clit or slide a dildo in her ass and ride it

Well I'd say it doesn't matter what excuse she has for not posting "good" stuff instead of selfies and other things. Sooner or later her subscribtions will slowly go down and therefore her income because most people won't pay for IG stuff. Yes her situation might be bad and I don't know it exactly due to not having a depression and so, but it's basically forcing her to do riskier stuff in the future to keep up the income for all the things she wants, has and needs

I mean, yeah she def has the mental health problems. She is pretty open about that but also on insta she just posted a bunch of pictures of her in a plane coming back from a trip (my guess is blizzcon, maybe? Could have also been the trip to halloween horror nights)

My honest suggestion is if your unhappy with the lack of posts or just good content. Just unsub. The more people who do it will eventually hurt her income/numbers and she'll eventually have to post to not completely go under. There's no harm in doing it to you and you can always just resub. It's better than wasting your time and money when she's just milking it for free

Back
Top Bottom