Trans Kendra Sinclaire - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Dehwun

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 5, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Pretty much this. Spend years telling people you are a woman and then one day say "Ok, I'm done" to which the anti trans camp will say "yeah, no shit, we told you this from the jump". Best of luck to trans women and their lives but it's not completely unreasonable for people, especially biological women who identify as women, to not take them 100 percent seriously. Trans women are always accused of "putting on a wig and pretending to be a woman", but these women de-transition then quite literally take said wig off/cut their hair grow back their beard and use their dick as a male and assuming there were no surgeries like Kendra, you would never know he was every previously a woman. At the end of the day, Roe v. Wade isn't impacting trans women like it is biological women.

Dehwun

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 5, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah, I can't even imagine how much money he spent in surgeries. But Part of me isn't shocked he detransitioned. You can really see the hunger and excitement in his eyes when working with females. He fucks with the same intensity as regular straight men, loves being the dominant one. I would've been shocked if he actually did make the snip down there.

Reactions: Jamesfl2 and dedsex