MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Request - ManyVids - Kayla Obey / Kayla's Eternal Dream / Fuck Me Sideways [esp. older C4S videos] | SimpCity Forums

Request ManyVids Kayla Obey / Kayla's Eternal Dream / Fuck Me Sideways [esp. older C4S videos]

cricfan404

Kayla Obey Superfan
Mar 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
5491BF4f7808c8f9987d687.md.jpg
2A5BA848f8cf3b3af5cd8a6.md.jpg

Links:
Manyvids

Clips4Sale

Old Links (No longer in use):
(Fuck Me Sideways)

(Kayla's Eternal Dream)

Old twitter handle @sleepykaylaobey

Kayla, the pinnacle of girl-next-door cuteness, has been around for over a decade across multiple accounts and platforms, producing some of the most varied and unusual fetish content out there. A lot of their content centres around being "knocked out" or fainting, etc. (hence the KO abbreviation in Kayla Obey according to a Q&A she did), and everything involving being limp, but if you can think of a fetish, it's quite likely there was at least one video involving it: bondage, hypnotising, pet play, femdom, cnc, humiliation, belly, breathplay, impact play, etc.

Her surviving Manyvids & Clip4Sale profiles are more tame, and focus on non-nude content, while her older C4S profiles had the real holy grail stuff, full nudity and sex with her then-boyfriend. Unfortunately, these also seem to be much harder to find any trace of. There seem to be 2 or 3 widely available ones and then not a whiff.

What I have:
I've pooled together about 40 videos that I could find and try to identify. Sadly, only half of them are decent quality (720 & higher), while the rest are pretty terrible that I had to piece out from large compilation videos and such.

Album (UPDATED LINK):

Requesting:
Any other video of hers! But especially videos from the older profiles with any sort of nudity.
I've managed to compile some gif previews of older vids that survived on archived crawls of the pages, any of these would be a huge find:

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

<ignore: for search result purposes>: KaylaObey , SleepyKaylaObey , KaylaObey.com , SleepyKaylaObey.com

Last edited:

cricfan404

Kayla Obey Superfan
Mar 8, 2022
13 new videos up in the album (please note: I had to change the album link, so if anyone had the album bookmarked, please check the first post for an updated link). No holy grail stuff, and only a couple have any real nudity, but still some interesting stuff if you're into her specific brand :/

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

cricfan404

Kayla Obey Superfan
Mar 8, 2022
New update! Album is up to 75 videos 120 videos as of 20/05 (With 30+ more on the way)

(Maybe) more interestingly, a kind user on Reddit shared these 3 PPVs with Kayla from a fetish studio called SKW, that all involve kind of a WWE wrestling theme, but it's mostly Kayla getting beaten up lmao.

Sadly, they're all too big for the bunkr, so I've had to stick them on gofile for now.
If anyone has the time/ability to transcode them to H.265 and/or mirror them on permanent hosts, I would be extremely grateful!

Last edited: