MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Kayla Jones | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Kayla Jones

Koalaland

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Alright, so I don't know how great the interest/need to discuss her is, but since all the discussions posts from her fakes thread were deleted, it felt sensible to have a dedicated discussion thread for her. In case anyone wants to talk about her Onlyfans or what kinda content she offers there.

Just to get things rolling, I think she's super cute and pretty but her Onlyfans pricing is absolutely insane. The girl is at best a C-list Instagram model (as far as exposure is concerned), has no nudity but the money she demands for a bunch of Instagram level pictures is akin to established pro models with a large following. Not really sure who she's been talking to or who manages it but apparently she must be getting something out of it.

arii_gold

directorate of S.I.M.P. archives
Dec 10, 2022
From what I gather.. Miss Jones in a serious, long-term relationship? Part of me wonders if she and her boyfriend agreed to hand bra + panties/bikini bottoms being the maximum boundary.. because it seems like implied nudity is as far as she pushes it, with exception to that one censored everything but the nip picture.

She's also modeled semi-professionally when she was younger, so I'm guessing it's just a lazy heuristic she's importing from that realm. You guys nailed it, though.. I follow a couple dozen ladies on OF and nobody releases their content how she does. I don't understand why she feels the need to piecemeal based off level of lewdness, and stagger sets throughout the day. It's like she just applied everything she learned from ECON101, lol

Reactions: Bigdongdagnal

Koalaland

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
The closet set is for sure an older one, as in, taken a while back, so it kinda made me wonder whether Kayla recycles sets on her OF or if all the content was shot so far in advance that they still trickle out sets that might be half a year old or older. I could also imagine she shoots hundreds of pics in one setting and then they just split those in two and release them weeks or months apart as new content.

• Brainlet
Reactions: TheBigDickBastard

hodpp

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 21, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She had posted other images from the recent set, so good chance she either posts only so much from each set and posts some later or goes back to the same outfit and location and takes newer photos... I'd figure the second one as these ones seemed a little more revealing... But who knows

Mar 19, 2022
She posts so few previews and is so sparse on the text describing it that yeah - I imagine a single set of 150 pictures is split into 5-8 sets and sold over the course of three or four months - and unless you buy every single one, you'd have no idea.

Koalaland

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Yeah I'm pretty sure their business model doesn't even factor in that someone might unlock every single DM. It's all about sending so many regular offers that you're bound to get a couple of unlocks every month.

And if you as the subscriber happen to buy the same thing twice, they'll just say 'whoops' and send you something else as compensation. Easy peasy.

Koalaland

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Thought I'd revive this thread because today Reddit send me one of those DMCA takedown notice messages and wouldn't you know, it was for some Kayla Jones upload many months ago. So I checked her subreddit and surprise, they wiped all the pictures going back years. Only pictures from like 4 years ago and older are still there though maybe that's just a matter of time.

I don't know how Reddit treats these copyright claims but seems to me they're willing to wipe entire time frame specified uploads 'just to be sure' because there's no way any one entity has the copyright to every single picture of Kayla posted there over the last three years.

Not really sure what especially these small time models hope to get by killing what little fan communities they have, especially ones that do nothing but use the freely available Instagram pictures anyway.

Reactions: TacoLuchadorSupreme
Mar 19, 2022
Hilarious. Getting them off here I get - Some of those are paid sets, I understand. That subreddit was free advertising for her OnlyFans without her having to do a thing.

Maybe one of the photographers sent a complaint? Maybe she is that dumb. Maybe her content management team as her OF posts are braindead put in the request.