EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

OnlyFans Cosplay Ebony Kay Bear / kayyybear

KAYYYBEARS FIRST TIME CUMMING ON VIDEO

Beautiful Agony PPV $49.99 (i think one of her most expensive PPV's i've seen)

Video in Mega and Cyberfile links

Starts off teasing for about 3:30m then switches to rubbing and using a vibrator for the rest of the vid, good amounts of visible nipples throughout.

Good amount of erotic conversation as well.

1912x2550_a0ad00836b892faba54f6781a0aab1d1507db0b0afc503c5.md.jpg

My first ever Beautiful Agony video, featuring my favorite, trusty vibrator! 💜
-9 min video-

This is also my first time ever having an orgasm on camera , so it was a big but also super fun moment for me. You can tell I was really horny just by how much I was moaning and I make sure you can hear it all and see the pleasure on my face , (no music or distractions!) The vibe felt soooo good on my clit, and I didn’t hold back.

If you’ve never heard of beautiful agony, I'm masturbating and orgasming on camera, but the focus is more on my body, face, movement and moans. I’m also wearing a sheer fishnet bodysuit, no pasties :)

This was a highly requested video so I hope you enjoy it and join me in cumming!

Here’s a challenge: Try to cum at the same time I do!

xoxo 💋

Edit reason: added cyberfile link

Edit #2. Seeing as the Mega link got destroyed pretty quick, i have split the video in two and re-upped it on bunkr instead.

Part 1: more teasing oriented.

Part 2: Vibe Masturbation.

Edit #3: I've been IP banned from Kay's OF, so someone will have to take over from here on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom