SwordfishAltaire

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 26, 2022

Feenux

Starjammer
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Every single comment of the 10 you've made ITT is desperately trying to shift the topic away from that possibility and now you've moved onto throwing buzzwords into the mix in an attempt to poison whatever discourse may be taking place. Prior to this you had 1 single post years ago yet suddenly you've found something worth blogging about which is extremely suspicious.

Such as this.

Utterly irrelevant and impossible to verify, so why bother mentioning it unless you are doing precisely what I just mentioned and trying to slide the topic.

Grevil021

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022

Simmer down, man. They've got a point.

Trans or not, people in general tend to react negatively to infidelity. Their gender issues are a distraction at best.

And there's plenty of times a speculative internet mob snowballed into hurling accusations at innocent people. Wasn't someone falsely accused of a terrorist bombing on Reddit a while ago?

I made the comparison primarily as an example of how little contact has been established. If she were dead, hospitalized, imprisoned, etc (for whatever reason), we wouldn't know the difference. It's quite probable that the same is true for Stormy (and they probably aren't too motivated to find out if their comments are any indication). Hell, if we  were speculating on potential foul play, my money would be on Tekko. But we've got no indication that's the case either, so it's really just a waste of energy.

Let's all just take a breath and keep this civil.

michomichota

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Literally my point is that we can't make speculations about anything. And the speculations are not the problem itself, the problem is people demonized Stormy literally for no reason. KG didn't retire because of Stormy's transition, suggesting things like this or saying Stormy hitted her totally convinced is stupid.

DreadPirateRobin

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 12, 2022
We don’t even have any real proof Stormy’s claim of infidelity is real anyway. Just one post and it could’ve been a hit piece for all we know.
Then again I found it interesting and this is just my observation, she (stormy) said this not too long after T3kko released the breeding colab vid. Maybe the creampie wasn’t agreed on but KG allowed it anyway?
Who knows, Stormy recently posted she hung out with T3kko and KG retweeted her anal dildo vid. Maybe they’ve made up but KG still decided to move on.

Dangro14

Fan
Sep 18, 2022
Only thing against this is that it seems like Stormy is really great friends with T3kko with her constantly posting that they hang so much even after the break up. Any possibly cheating had to have happened off screen because Stormy is Kawaii’s camerawomen and anything onscreen is ok’d by her plus she edits as well. The breeding collab and then anal collab happened after Kawaii stated that they wanted to collab more. Makes sense to collab with someone you have prior chemistry with first because Kawaii has stated before that they have only ever had 1 partner and that is Stormy. During that period Stormy did a collab with a someone who is completely new to sex work who seemed to create an account so her collab with Stormy. It’s sus on both ends especially with people saying that Kawaii posted a picture of her on a date with someone. I’m still on the boat that they decided to open up their marriage and then didn’t communicate well on what they were comfortable with and eventually ended it. Still have no idea why Kawaii decided to just disappear but I think the reason she is retweeting is only because Stormy now has access to the account and is using it to drive engagement by retweeting any of her OF post. Divorce takes awhile to settle depending on what happens between the 2 of them and if lawyers are getting involved. We might not get any answers until it’s settled

SwordfishAltaire

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 26, 2022
For their scenes sure, but anything outside of that is a big assumption at best, especially since t3kk0 cams his own scenes. But they are hanging out so seems like it must have been outside of their circle. Posted literally 5min ago.
Staz6306d9418442904d.png

Last edited: