Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Her streams used to be enjoyable now they look like hostage videos her holding them for ransom and them keeping her there. She looks like she'd rather be anywhere else but on cam but wants to make the money so sets these high goals for faps she doesn't want to even do. Meanwhile every other cam girl cams occasionally and sells content to make insane money but can still have free time to themselves(and others) She created this environment but now it's clearly causing a backlash not to the level of bones or adsky guy but her room can't pay off her debts of taking a vacation and some are really starting to show this.

Reactions: Canotical

Canotical

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 14, 2023
i think she was testing to see how much time she could take off, and still make top 20,. and its put her in a tough situation lmao, where she more then likely loses her streak like you said she doesnt want to be there but she knows its just free money for the taking.

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

buddy862

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Something seems to be seriously wrong with her camera settings, especially the lighting. I watched some old recordings where she had the same nanowall background with the same light pattern and the same DSLR, and there is a day and night difference. In the old clips, you could see everything, even with the blinking pattern. If you look at her shows now, you can see how the camera is fighting for its life to make sense of the flashing lights. You can even see the pixelation every time the color changes, and if she moves out of the spotlight right next to the camera, it's just darkness. I don't understand how her simps don't tell her that. Even she should see it in her club show footage.

This whole lighting thing started when she moved to Texas. I believe in one of the early streams in her new house, she said something about turning on auto brightness/lighting or something like that. After this point, every time there isn't enough light, she starts to fade into darkness, and you see shit.

• wowers
Reactions: Canotical

Creetle

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 18, 2022
I know I'm super late to the game on this, and something may have already been posted about it but I didn't see anything, but about her being vague about where she was 4th of July weekend, and the speculation here that she'd be hanging out with Naked Bakers and Austinfilms, I was watching a video filmed during Naked Bakers' 4th of July pool party, where a lot of the girls went to another room and masturbated because the party was making them so horny.

Lo and behold, there was a little cameo at the end.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Bobby Slay

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
If I remember their were over 70 people at that party, I'm subscribed to NakedBakers she release some clips of the party didn't see Katie but I will post the clips and see if any of you can spot anything as I didn't noticed Katie during the orgy video lol.

Its Joever

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats