EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Don't get too excited as the past three years have been ass. I think she overthinks her ideas, and she has also claimed to do the editing and filming herself which is kind of a crunch to do all in one month.
Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up any, they have all kind of been the same for a while. Does anyone else remember when she went and made the onlyfans content she said she had it professionally shot? I wonder why she doesn't do it for the June content, I guess cost cutting?

Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up any, they have all kind of been the same for a while. Does anyone else remember when she went and made the onlyfans content she said she had it professionally shot? I wonder why she doesn't do it for the June content, I guess cost cutting?
she said, she made OF content many times and was planning to post it, and have this huge break into OF, but she never posted it. unless theres some CRAZY b/g videos she's sitting on if her career flops. I'm assuming it was just big talk to fear monger her group into tipping her like the Fansly fear mongering, which took her 2 years to actually stream on. (and now her and her crew actually like fansly she could've been having extra money this whole time) :PepeLaugh:

Non the less, she seems to be trying now. So I'm not going to be as harsh. Unless she fucks up. I think she actually reads this thread, and is TRYING to do better.
( please don't fuck up, we want good content)

she said, she made OF content many times and was planning to post it, and have this huge break into OF, but she never posted it. unless theres some CRAZY b/g videos she's sitting on if her career flops. I'm assuming it was just big talk to fear monger her group into tipping her like the Fansly fear mongering, which took her 2 years to actually stream on. (and now her and her crew actually like fansly she could've been having extra money this whole time) :PepeLaugh:

Non the less, she seems to be trying now. So I'm not going to be as harsh. Unless she fucks up. I think she actually reads this thread, and is TRYING to do better.
( please don't fuck up, we want good content)
I don’t necessarily count buying new equipment (someone mentioned a new lens she bought) as trying. But nonetheless, an improvement is an improvement. Personally I could care less about stream improvements, her attitude/personality won’t change, so I prefer the dumpster fire because it’s so much fun to talk shit about her, but that’s just me

someone has to put her crew on a "watch list" :OMEGALUL:
I hope she does shoot some good g/g or b/g content though. it would be hot af

Last edited:
I would say no shot at the g/g or b/g content, but the going to XBIZ seems like an interesting choice for her. So maybe she does have something planned while out there

Pretty Interesting as I thought she was using her days off this month to film content.
my thoughts exactly. which is why it seems its possible she's filming something out there. if she's not then it seems weirder that she'd go to XBIZ considering how much she doesn't like the award shows (or so she says) and I don't think she was even nominated for anything

Poor Bastard thinking she is doing June prep :KEKWlaugh:

Screenshot-2023-05-17-at-11.54.56-PM.md.png
Screenshot-2023-05-17-at-10.07.46-PM87f0a6372994829b.md.png

Back
Top Bottom