EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

I wonder how many people will actually tip, Most guys have tokens stored in their MFC account. I also wonder how she will set her topics, she cant use tokens she will actually have to price out her shots and other goals.

I wonder how many people will actually tip, Most guys have tokens stored in their MFC account. I also wonder how she will set her topics, she cant use tokens she will actually have to price out her shots and other goals.
You don't tip tokens there. Just real $$$.

*edit oh i get what you mean... she will actually notice that she asks them tip me $50 to let me sip my drink :LULW:

You don't tip tokens there. Just real $$$.

*edit oh i get what you mean... she will actually notice that she asks them tip me $50 to let me sip my drink :LULW:
I wonder if that will make a difference.

I'm just looking forward to a fansly stream for better quality, yeah her camera will probably be ass again, but still. Fansly quality could help with the RGB lights and pixilation that occurs at times.
Fansly isn't going to change anything, the only person that can fix this garbage is her, it doesn't matter what website she cams on, you are still going to see the exact same trash until she fixes it.

I would screen-record her stream but that would require sitting through her stream and IDK if I have the will to do that :leokek:

Hahaha oh shit, she's actually been told off and is trying to make sure she has somewhere to cam if she gets banned I guess

Do we actually know if MFC reached out and hit her with a ban or anything or is all of this conjecture?
what is floating around is Katie got a 24hr ban on Thursday for fucking around with her dog. Any tokens earned during the violation will be forfeited.

what is floating around is Katie got a 24hr ban on Thursday for having animals/pets on camera in a sexual or provocative context. Any tokens earned during the violation will be forfeited.
Where did you hear/see that? I was guessing pretty much the same my self but that was just an assumption from her moving off platform seemingly out of the blue

Where did you hear/see that? I was guessing pretty much the same my self but that was just an assumption from her moving off platform seemingly out of the blue
IDK if it's true, but that is the word on the MFC street. I know someone who was in contact with a model and she said the same thing, the model also said that some models were pretty irritated with Katie that night. Take it with a grain of salt but it is weird she is going on fansly tonight.

IDK if it's true, but that is the word on the MFC street. I know someone who was in contact with a model and she said the same thing, the model also said that some models were pretty irritated with Katie that night. Take it with a grain of salt but it is weird she is going on fansly tonight.
It's super weird and that's why I'm wondering if anyone has actual proof. I guess it doesn't really matter tbh. I highly doubt fansly is going to be a runaway success considering.

Wow this is a suprising turn of events, I get if she got a 24hr ban but would also be suprised by it since it's her and seemingly they never ban her. But since she was on on Friday night shocking that she has decided to try this. I hadn't read anything about her or the situatuon though outside of here. I seriously doubt they would ban her for longer, unless she feels like MFC is going to be watching over her now.

MFC gave her a 24/hr ban and told her to get her shit together, and everyone on the site now knows she's a zoo girl. i saw people talking about it. Kind of crazy the downfall that happened with in 48hrs. She cried when she logged off last night. after changing her personality several times from super sweet to tip me now, to you guys don't care about me anymore, to blaming them for why she got drunk. it was really crazy to watch, and sad.
Hope she does good on fansly.
I didn't see her stream Friday but since I missed it it seemed it wasn't very long, where did you see people talking about her outside of here?

Back
Top Bottom