Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

TheCurious

Superfan
Jul 21, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Theory time (just because I was bored); At first Kati introducing the ratman to her mother and twin brother (the only family members she has good relationship with), then the stream right after that she randomly asked the chat "would you introduce me to your parents?", suggesting she wants to (or planning to) get to know the ratman's parents.. considering the question he is not too eager about it.
Moving on; About a month ago we had the period on cam incident, now a tampon. Now, the time between these events is about time for a normal cycle, which leads me to believe her birth control implant maybe not functioning anymore.. maybe she is opening gates that she said she never will, having a kid with a man what can keep that man on a woman's side for or very long time, or make him pay child support.

Conclusion: Kati wants to settle down with the ratman; she found the perfect man, rich, obedient, has a bunch of friend and connections in the streaming world and to top it all, he owns a site where she can do her e-thot stuff, the only job that she really knows.
I'm guessing they fight a lot, mostly because Kati is a bitch, but Kati will never break up with him (unless he loses all his money) because he is all she needs; and the ratman will never break up with her because, as much as I've seen of him, he is as much of a simp as any other in her chat room, he will never have the balls.
But that's just a theory :thonk:

koalaboii

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 28, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
a for profit non profit?
Season 5 What GIF by The Office

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
Everything but the having some sort of blue-haired spawn I could easily agree with. It seems more like trying to transition away from what she has been known for for the last decade, and give it a back seat. Settling down hits everyone at different ages, but it does depend on what she actually wants herself. I have no idea if she ever put those personal values out there, whatever they may be. She does have him well collared but to spit out a kid is a gamble that seems too risky only because even if everything went wrong and it ended, it isnt a payday for many. Besides, she just started going outside, and it appears that she is just living her life more even with the gooners holding on to their raisins like its the only thing keeping them from falling off a cliff. I will admit it is an interesting theory, though :monkaHmm:

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
Because most of that group is cuckoo. Like, this may just be a thread stemming from personal grievances and distaste for some of the shit she has done to former customers/fans, but it isnt a joke at all that some of those dudes are in so deep its quite unsettling. I dont have an answer why she cant just be out with it, but it does look like part of it is some of them have the tendencies to cancel their subscription to life if she flat out says it. There might be some that will miss it and move on, but I really dont know. She may not either. Or she just plans to ride this until the wheels fall off and doesnt feel the need to inform them of anything, and by then will have a new ride awaiting, ready to go, as seems to be the case now. As this is somewhat speculation at best, she could be going wherever the tide takes her, and when each of them spends every last piece of currency they have to their name, they will just disappear. Its entertaining to think about because some of them have been there for a long damn time, but their cracks were starting to show in the final months of mfc. :PepeLaugh:

Reactions: Nic_tee