MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread | Page 392 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

buddy862

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The question is how much space they have in their booth/tent and where Kati is placed. If this is really a tent and Fansly wants to use Kati as an eye-catcher, they will have problems. Just think about what it was always like at the MFC booth. Kati was always surrounded by her hardcore simps, and no one could get to the models beside her. Imagine this at the tent entrance. Even if it's an open tent, the simps don't leave Kati's side and block the booth while she's there. Normal visitors look at everything, try to get a good look at the girls, take a few photos, and then leave again. Kati's simps just stand there and get louder and louder.

• OMEGALAUGHING
Reactions: capnfaphappy20

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
Well, basically the companies can pay for different spaces, how much area they want. MFC has bought up 4 spaces for there exhibit. Fansly has only 1 space, it isn't a tent outside or anything it's in doors. MFC is booths 211, 201, 111 and 101. Fansly is booth 411.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

• monkaS
Reactions: capnfaphappy20

TheCurious

Superfan
Jul 21, 2023
I feel like one of her worst decision was to find the ratman, at least her previous boyfriends stayed out of her camming life or helped her out; but this one somehow can make her even more lazy and more scammy. I guess if you are fuking the owner of one of the most successful OF copies, you don't have to worry about working, you won't run out of money.

TheCurious

Superfan
Jul 21, 2023
The new-new Katikat
Camming: Two 2 hour streams a week, where she spends 1 hour DMing and 1 hour complaining about no one tipping or talking in chat. If cumshow goals get hit she either "will do it tomorrow" or does a 2 minute long (possibly fake) show.
Content: One low quality old SC photo uploaded once every 2 weeks, but at least once every 2 months.
Tiers: Lowest and the mid tiers get nothing, the highest tier.. please stay subscribed you'll get your special content eventually, at some point, in the future.

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
Looks like another missed stream, got home too late from her spontaneous trip to a convention party,.... yesterday :pauseChampRev:
I got to be honest on the fansly side they haven't really given her very much of what she wanted, maybe a bigger cut of profits. If she was spending the last three nights with mr fansly, she's just banging for money at this point because "career" wise it isn't doing much for her. And I think we could all agree she could do a hell of a lot better than Mr Fansly

mp89

Diamond Tier
Jan 16, 2023
This is an interesting part to me. They've slowly given her some but not all. They must know she just wants the streaming to run like MFC. But what adds to this, what if they stop giving her what she wants? Say it is mid-April and nothing as changed, yeah she gets a higher payout but no upgrades have happened. She may be in the pants of the CEO but at the end of the day, it's still a business. he'd listen to his partners instead of the booty call.

capnfaphappy20

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
Thats fair. The thing is what is the size of their group of people that can make changes and will do it with any actual competency? MFC probably still has the same servers set up in the mouldy basement since its inception, but they also have a lot of shit ironed out to keep the site up and why it hasnt changed hardly at all in so long. Fansly is trying to keep afloat since their influx of new recruits dropped off after the whole OF fiasco. They definitely have a steady source of income from the top, but the move to becoming the next big thing wont happen any time soon, if at all. Im not sure I can underestimate Temps ability to do something dumb when his nuts are by the teeth (probably literally knowing kat) :PepeLaugh: . But I do agree they wont necessarily make changes unless it actually helps, and not just because kati wants it that way because its what shes known for so many years. She may have some good ideas or not, and if they dont do it, it probably doesnt matter anyway since she has no real fanbase anymore either. This is probably more like whatever she makes is just the interest payments on whatever she may have amassed over the years if she was smart and lucky about it, even with the soupheads line of credit and loans going :leokek:

mp89

Diamond Tier
Jan 16, 2023
Ain't no way she went home last night. The con went till today. looks like she wanted alone time with Mr Ceo because next week they won't get any.....cept when they go up to her room and hump all night, while her simps wait down stairs.

• monkaHMM
Reactions: Nic_tee

Canotical

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 14, 2023
Last edited: