MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread | Page 235 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

IamBandit

Casual
Jun 21, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
not to be a white knight but maybe none of you guys are in the PNW/Texas heat wave but it's pretty fucking bad. Even central ac can't keep up with it, and a huge amount of places don't even have ac so it's possible she doesn't except for an inside unit which doesn't do much to combat it. again I'm not trying to be a white knight but still.

Reactions: curmudgeon

FuzzyX

Femboy SuperSimp
Mar 11, 2022
And also it's not like she's broke, she can afford good AC

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
Texas power grid is pretty shitty in general as they run their own stuff with that being said it will continue to be hot and has been for a while now. She could buy ac for some of the areas of her house (I assume she does) if she doesn't have a central system, if she doesn't she really should have found a place that did. Even if she did though the state would/could reduce the power in the area. All this being said her not streaming, it just seemed to me like a reason to give to not get on last night as again it has been hot for a while now.
She is running low on reasons to stay away and her room also seems to be giving push back more now. It has become a real hate hate relationship, I just want to know when she'll be back on farting out those butt plugs

Tabasco50175

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She lives in a small mansion. She doesn't have an inside unit. Like most big homes she probably has at least 2 AC units. Likely more.
She also moved a giant ass snow dog to San Antonio.

Yeah, the heat wave in Texas is brutal. For sure. That doesn't change the fact that a millionaire is blaming AC for a reason she cannot work.
I'm fairly certain that all of the regular ass office workers, construction and outdoor workers, people who work service jobs like doordash are still working right? Right.

Sitting on your ass in your house with a fan on in the background to help your AC system at midnight while you get drunk and beg for tips in a room that has the electric draw of a carnival attraction isn't as big of an ask as people think.

Reactions: fanof

curmudgeon

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 1, 2023
She has central AC, but as people said, it can't keep up in this type of heat. Plus she's renting, so not like she can make major mechanical changes. I know a few people in central TX and they all are suffering the same thing - can't cool the house enough. Plus, when I used to be on her discord, she'd talk to her simps about this sort of thing to come to a decision before tweeting it. We only see the end result of things.

SirPin

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
It may be hot, but i checked there is only 40% humidity, where i am is 70%...it's basically dry, you can survive in one room, naked, mostly faking your orgasms
Also this might be almost true, but the best thing an AC is drying the air, which makes living waaaaay easier even in hot temperatures.

Anyway it's her job, imagine a factory worker asking "can i not work, it's too hot" he would get laughed out of the job

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
My point was that in texas because the run off their own grid they will from time to time cut power because their are so many people which is why it is harder for the ac in these areas to keep up because they wont let it. I know the area, it happens and will happen every summer, it has been hot for a while now and she has streamed in the heat before. Just seemed like another excuse to not get on after telling them she would be back the night before as she clearly wants to stream less now. But she doesn't want to tell them why she really doesn't feel like getting on, that's just my feeling on it.

All that said I wonder if she is as cold to them in discord as she has been online or in stream. Seems like the lack of tips has really put a strain on the relationship. :leokek:

Canotical

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 14, 2023
but if she's truthful,
she will lose her psychotic hold on them, and they won't feel bad for her anymore, and realize they've been lied too all these years :LOL:

The real funny part, is EVERY single place she's lived, her AC has gone out and taken months to fix, almost the entiriety of summer to fix., kind of makes you think, she's full of shit, and it isn't the place, instead she's enjoying her summer like a normal person should.

Instead of waiting hours all night for a bitch that doesn't care if you live or die, just if you can tip. lol
"a message to the brain dead k3 reading this, we can tip, we just don't want to be scammed like you idiots :OMEGALUL: "

Canotical

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 14, 2023
clips coming when i have time, but she's being a bitch to all her members, that carried her druggy drunk ass for years. :MEGALUL:
she's getting carried, by hockeyguy, and templeton the guy she's fucking. she better hope her and templeton never break up. because her career is already teetering on the edge of rock bottom. Luckily for her, he is ugly as fuck, and only has money going for him, So i doubt he's going anywhere, this is the best he can do :KEKW:

the whore who will fuck anything, human or not.

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
I checked in a couple of times last night and everytime she was being really shitty to them and just seemed angry overall. And screamed a couple of times about logging off if they didn't tip but those two were the only ones that would tip after that. I don't think that it was just because she was drinking but it didn't seem like a typical friday show to me.
She really is starting to show that she only cares about their tips and I feel like some of them are starting to see that too. But I also noticed more than once new people come in to chat and anytime they would say anything to her one of her members would delete the comment and the person would leave. With the exception of one guy they weren't saying anything bad to her either, costing her tips and money. Still don't know why she would allow that but I don't think she noticed sometimes.

Reactions: Nic_tee