Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Tabasco50175

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Particularly if they're around long enough where it's glaringly obviously not true at times.
We know why they all claim to be single. None of them are unless they choose to be. I actually have more respect for camgirls who are just like 'yep, I'm married' from the jump.
Attractive women, even terrible ones, still have the easiest time getting into relationships or getting sex. Don't delude yourselves like so many simps do.

RickJohnsonUK

Tier 2 Sub
May 4, 2023
Respect doesn't give you money though, or else no one would be on OF.

People simp. It's a fact. They'll simp harder if they think they have a slight chance to meet someone IRL. You may not think so, but you're not in their minds. There's a reason almost every single streamer/socialite/influencer/etc hides the fact that they have a BF. All you need is that one simp to drop $$$ on you and you're set.

• Wesmart
Reactions: Canotical

Bobby Slay

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I feel like models with a high number of followers don't have to worry about taking a financial hit if they're upfront about having a BF/Husband. I mean Belle Delphine has a BF, people see her get piped down and still simp for her. I also know a model named Natalie Roush who is one of the biggest models on here has a BF, and doesn't Amouranth have a husband? If you look at the trending page most of the models on there have a BF or Husband. I feel like it only affects models who have a low/mid number of followers like Katie and if she loses a handful of simps she will take a major hit financially.

shonenhikada

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2022
So look through the past 4 pages as per princeofcunny instruction but wasn't able to find anything about the Miami. Can someone aware me on what went down in Miami?

jxd

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 24, 2022
Oh it’d definitely affect Katie’s income and it makes 100% sense why she’d lie (if she is in fact lying) but I do think some of these girls are actually single too. Just because they’re attractive doesn’t mean they have to be in a relationship

shonenhikada

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2022
So amouranth for years has lied to her fanbase saying she is single and not seeing someone. People then started circulating pictures of her husband on reddit and people started to become aware. No one said anything openly in her twitch streams but some members were aware that she was married.

Fast forward to 2023, amouranth goes on this big break up live on stream and doesn't turn off the camera. She then states that her and her husband are separating and then goes out with a bunch of dates with guys (also live on stream) to show to her fanbase that she is single and dating. She then stops completely and many people speculate she only did that to squash the rumors of her being married for good. Basically have big fight live, show her dating other then pretend those dates didn't work out and she is now single. I wouldn't be surprise if her husband is still in the picture.

Last edited:

jxd

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 24, 2022
Something, nothing, we don’t really know for sure. All we know is that she told her room she took a few days off to prepare for June (her rank month), but another model posted a photo of herself with Katie in Miami at Xbiz. So ofc we took this information and her lies and ran with it. According to her it was a secret trip to make “content” that she will now no longer be releasing because we “ruined” it. According to the conspiracy theorists here, she went down there to hook up. I’d guess she was paid by fansly to go down there and just wanted some time off

jxd

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 24, 2022
She's off again tonight and she's just outside of top 20 now, I assume she'll get the tips to make up for it tomorrow, but since she'll want to be on for crossover and a lot of other girls around the top 20 will cam longer hours, it might be cutting it close. Stay tuned

shonenhikada

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2022
So correct me on this.

She went to Miami to attend an AVN award show because a cam model named Johnny Stone was going to be there, who she was simping for. And this guy knows Kati3kat for years and has confessed that he wants to fuck her. He's been in her room before and she has even liked and donated to his cam room. In addition, to all this, she went to Miami because the CEO of fansly wanted to meet with her and sign her into a contract. Am I right on this?
Johnny-Stone.jpg

Last edited:

Canotical

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 14, 2023
More then likely they smahed lol, we're just being nice and alluding to that fact for some reason.

" when she's drunk she goes into random rooms on CB and MFC tips like a member"
which is really nice, because not many high level cam girls do that, but she finds smaller rooms and tries to give them some advice on camming. For example stacy and rei, NO ONE knew about them, but she helped them grow. She is nice at times, and has grown ALOT since we started asking for her to change.

Canotical

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 14, 2023
Yea, She's done and said ALOT of fucked up things. We called her out, and she has had to correct herself many times.
"fixed her blurry cam, new mic, no pets, and she drinks alot less"

Who cares about her personality, or the mediocre dick she's sucking.
I just want hot June videos that have LESS music, and more of the good wet sounds :PogTasty:

Rattle

Fan
Mar 15, 2022
I have no idea from where all those speculations come from. She is a total nobody on Fansly.
She most likely got a "contract" and "sponsorship" from Fansly when the Platform launched. Just because Fansly wrote to every Streamer and Cam Girl on the Planet to join their page when they started.
The Contract was: Make a Profile - sell shit and be somewhat active. For that they got, for a certain timeframe, 5% tax and a daily boost in "bot" followers. Contract is/was able to extend when certain goals/activity was archived.

She has 6K followers over there = She never got boosted via Contract -> She never posted, so she never did her part of their deal.
I call big bs that Fansly, out of all Creators on their page, would fly her out to a Event. They also never mentioned or showed pictures of her once.