291_wanna_be_pals_join_my_discord_link_below.jpg
265_come_take_a_look_through_my_panty_drawer_dm_me.jpg
200_want_my_lips_wrapped_around_that_cock.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

- (up to 28/03/22, possibly incomplete*)
[MOD EDIT]: Dead Link Removed - (up to 28/03/22, possibly incomplete*)

Please share anything you may have of this goth beauty.
* - Possibly incomplete due to limitations of downloader used to archive reddit posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDude4694

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So, I need to know. Are these videos she reuses, or are they new?

Also, a note. Do not sext her unless you have money to burn. She legit charged me somewhere around $85 total for 5 quick videos, the initial one was a free dick rate. Started at $5, increased to $35 for the last one, she skipped over $30 & the prices increased by $5 except for the last one, which was $10. All clips aren't even a minute long & she just brushed off my criticism of, "I thought the videos would be longer to reflect the prices" with, "It's sexting, so it'd be more expensive." She also took a bit longer than I thought she should've to share each clip, so I can't help but think that she prepared the videos & was talking to multiple people as she was talking to me. Not that I'm surprised, just a bit disappointed. Buy 1 of her paid videos if you like how she looks & sounds, as they're more worth the time & prices.

Update to this. I believe she found out I posted these here & blocked me on the places I was following her & not only that, but also got my Fansly terminated (the place she sent the videos on). I admit that I probably went overboard on my criticisms in places, but she didn't even try to talk to me about this or call me out in any way.
I'll still hold to my advice of avoid sexting with her, as it's not worth the money, & buy her cheaper produced videos or other products that are, but I think the claim of her posting pre-recorded videos probably isn't true. My main reason for thinking that was just because of the time of day she sent the videos. It was nighttime where I was & she'd probably been sexting other people as well. Granted, I could be wrong. Also, avoid talking to her at all because she can't take criticism. My main thought like I said was that the videos she sent that added up to ~5 minutes worth of content wasn't worth the $80 she charged me. Had I known she was gonna charge that much, I wouldn't have done it. It sucks because I've talked to other OnlyFans girls. Minus being a bit weird, 1 of them in particular has always been very nice in DMs with me & her prices are way more reasonable for her shit. But, yeah, Katherine ended up blocking me on other places & got my Fansly one terminated. Not a great look. Just a piece of advice.

Last edited:

Fuwakinako

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

Fuwakinako

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

Fuwakinako

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

Fuwakinako

Bathwater Drinker