Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

BioTreb19

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Based on the description it sounds more like he uses a dildo on her, or do you talk about another one?

Description 8:14min for $99:

POV tape with @katharinarough 😈 Her first B/G content ever! 😱 Katherina pulls out her huge tits and teases me with squeezing, bouncing and slapping her boobs while being on her knees in front of me and running her hands all over me 🥵 Then she sits down on my lap so I can firmly grab her tits and play with them a bit before she wants me to play with her wet pussy next 💦 So I took her huge dildo and fucked her with it until she came so good 😻 The video is 8mins 🔥 Enjoy 💦

Ven2014

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Yeah! I think it’s the same! At least the length is the same 8:14.
Did you take the description on Nicolas Ferres vip onlyfans page?

Based on the description it sounds more like he uses a dildo on her, or do you talk about another one?

Description 8:14min for $99:

POV tape with @katharinarough 😈 Her first B/G content ever! 😱 Katherina pulls out her huge tits and teases me with squeezing, bouncing and slapping her boobs while being on her knees in front of me and running her hands all over me 🥵 Then she sits down on my lap so I can firmly grab her tits and play with them a bit before she wants me to play with her wet pussy next 💦 So I took her huge dildo and fucked her with it until she came so good 😻 The video is 8mins 🔥 Enjoy 💦
[/QUOTE]