MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Katelyn (KT) Lordahl - Discussion Thread | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Katelyn (KT) Lordahl - Discussion Thread

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Discussion for model and social media star Katelyn KT Lordahl.

Her Content Thread
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Stats taken from Babepedia:

• Born: Monday
  • Birthplace: Tampa,
  • Nationality: American
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian
  • Sexuality: Bisexual
  • Profession: Model,
  • Hair color:
  • Eye color:
  • Height: 5'4" (or 162 cm)
  • Weight: 110 lbs (or 50 kg)
  • Body type: Slim
  • Measurements: 34-22-34
  • Bra/cup size: 34D
  • Boobs: Fake
  • Years active: 2020 - present (started around 18 years old; 4 years in the business)
  • Tattoos: None
  • Piercings: None
  • Instagram follower count: 1.0m

Last edited:

Infernus Jones

Diamond Tier
Sep 14, 2022
Do people think these are real? Actually after reading the comment above it does seem like she had two boobjobs and went bigger with the second one.

She also had her lips done and botox even though she is only 21. None of these girls are natural. Especially girls who make their living off Onlyfans and Instagram.

niniv2

Fan
May 12, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Thanks for restoring my faith in humanity / not living in a fantasy world.
For me whether the boobs look natural or not doesn't even matter that much since boob job tech has certainly improved a lot over the years.

It's more about a skinny bitch with zero fat in her waist and not the greatest boob genetics to begin with suddenly growing her boobs only while maintaining incredibly low fat % for a woman. Btw it doesn't matter to me if the boobs are fake or not as she still looks great so I don't care at the end of the day.

bayez13

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 19, 2024
Something Ive been wondering after watching so many OF girls get fake tits after they have stupid amounts of money, why do they generally look so shit? Do they just go for styles that deliberately dont look natural and everyone could buy tits like KT if they had the money, or did the surgeon do a 1 in a thousand job just on her?
Hers I guessed were fake, callmeolivia00 another that looks incredible but apparently fake

CarterNash

Diamond Tier
Sep 23, 2023
Now we know this poor little Lurker has never seen boobs in his real life lol. Her boobs are fake bro. Mr. Lurker, do you also believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy? Maybe one day you will actually see real boobs in the real world, and understand why anyone that has, immediately knows she had work done.

LooPoo

Superfan
Oct 14, 2023
I mean that is a clearly boob job. She is a tiny girl with little to no body fat. But apparently it's fooling some simps who want to believe :COPIUM:

It's a good boobjob though. Reminds me a lot of Nata Lee's boobjob. If you are going to do bikini modeling and then nude modeling on OF, then spend the money and go to the best possible surgeons. Don't go to Mexico or something.

bayez13

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 19, 2024
Yeah but the tits themselves look normal, its just her body as a whole where it gets unbelievable/unlikely most of these girls that get new tits they look weird and thats despite tem earning 50k+ per month, they should be getting the absolute best fo the best but so few seem to do that

veseljko

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Listen fellas, I don't want to come across as arrogant but I have to say I pride myself in my boobs knowledge. I would even go so far to call myself a boobs connoisseur. For the last 14 years, almost every day, starting from the day when as an innocent 13 yo I searched the word "boobs" on google, I've been exploring the wildernesses of the internet in the search for THE perfect tits. I've seen them all: big, small, round, saggy, asymmetrical, natural, fake, fakes that look natural at first...you name it. I have to admit, Miss Lordahl's boobs are one of the finest examples I had the pleasure to encounter throughout my journey and believe you me when I tell you her boobs are as real as they get.

Anybody that knows something about boobs knows that the easiest way to differentiate fake tits from natural ones is when a girl is laying on her back. No matter how good the boobjob is, when laying on back, implants will inevitably move apart and leave a gap between boobs. For all you doubting Thomases, down there is a picture of KT laying on her back and as you can see there's almost no gap and of course no signs of scars around her nipples or under her breasts. And yeah, boobs can grow even after puberty (actually they change throughout a woman's life), believe it or not.

I rest my case and I won't comment on this subject anymore as I feel any further discussion will only result in the death of my remaining brain cells.

Feb 15, 2023
If her tits are fake, then where are the scars? I think it’s hilarious that the topic of conversation is a girl that’s literally 21 years old and you’re comparing how her tits looked when she was 18/19. It’s called basic human development 101 people lol hormones, birth control, natural growth, etc all viable reasons how her boobs are supposed to be bigger than when they were 2/3 years ago. Do you doubters look at athletes that are 21 that are of course bigger than when they were at 18 and automatically assume they’re all on steroids? Lmao literally the same argument. Y’all need to get outside more.

MagnumOpis

Diamond Tier
Sep 29, 2023
The dude arguing about whatever an internet girl's tits are real, and taking it very seriously, is telling others to get outside more :KEKWlaugh:

The two topics I notice that really set off people here are the size of dude's dicks and if a girl had a tit job or not. Some guys go nuts trying to prove a girl is natural. It's like they can jerk off to her if they believe her tits are fake. Also the lack of scars means nothing since bad tit jobs leave bad scaring. This isn't 1995.
I mean he kind of did get you in your feels about your status if you are bringing it up to him in the comment :KEKWlaugh: If it didn't bother you, then you would have ignored it. Don't get in your feels. Lurkers Lives Matter.

Dallaas

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022
A) They do look fake to me. B) If they are fake, it's a very good boob job.

That is all I have to contribute to this very important discussion :OMEGALUL: I am not going to bring out slide rules and do scientific analysis to determine whether they are real or not.

Anyway, I remember seeing a video of this girl making out with Lauren Dascalo. There was lots of tongue and she clearly looked into it and like she had made out with plenty of girls before and wanted to do more lesbian cotent. But she never did anything like that again and her content has gone down the tubes other than her getting topless.

I still have that video and can upload to their threads if it was deleted.

Feb 15, 2023
Nothing new about videos dated 9/28/22 when you save them lol not sure what my man is talking about - clearly she’s still recycling old shit