EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kang Hee Yoon/Hyoon/Aikuros - Discussion Thread

if you just google 'Pretty Ugly Little Liar archive' there's a (partial) archive of the site, plus some other sections preserved on archive.org. browsing by URL prefix is the easiest way to see which pages of a given thread are available.

it's pretty entertaining as far as trash talk goes (the most bitter incels could not give you comments nastier than some of the shit said in those threads lmao) + from an internet history perspective and how short memory of this stuff is, it's interesting to read about these people as they were first establishing themselves.
iirc there wasn't really any "dirt" on hyoon, just people demonstrating that she heavily edited her pics and didn't resemble candid shots. some stuff on the yassuo saga as well
Do you have any "good" candid photos of her? Or is just photos of her face?

Hoping somebody has the answer I've been looking for.

In one of her deleted tiktok post (The Art vs The Artist), she used a bgm that I could never identify until this day. It was quite catchy (upbeat, sped up, sung by high pitched feminine voice). Lmk if you know which song I was referring to

One of the pictures from the deleted post: https://i.redd.it/okb74t3xcp6a1.jpg

how did hyoon meet celine and kini basically how did she get her foot into the esports clout scene when she wasn't even a streamer

how did hyoon meet celine and kini basically how did she get her foot into the esports clout scene when she wasn't even a streamer
Just about everyone in that friend group were girlfriends of pro players, streamers, or people who worked in esports. So probably met through them but not sure who she dated in the past though.

wedid because i've only ever see them interact on twitter and the 2 times they were in a 5 stack with ploo. but it wouldn't be too surprising if they are dating and wedid would be very lucky to be dating her
The investigation is well documented in this thread lol.

Wedid is a very fortunate man.

wedid because i've only ever see them interact on twitter and the 2 times they were in a 5 stack with ploo. but it wouldn't be too surprising if they are dating and wedid would be very lucky to be dating her
Only other thing than their 5 stack is their alt accounts shared a profile pic that was split in half between them. Once that was posted here, some sad people got jealous or something and started tweeting angrily at her about until she deactivated it for a bit.

The investigation is well documented in this thread lol.

Wedid is a very fortunate man.
yeah, he really his but i kinda think he's mid imo
Only other thing than their 5 stack is their alt accounts shared a profile pic that was split in half between them. Once that was posted here, some sad people got jealous or something and started tweeting angrily at her about until she deactivated it for a bit.
their only questionable interaction i can vividly remember was on one of her twitter posts from a couple months ago, and wedid commented "WOWZA" which would seem weird if they weren't dating. I think the post was of her wearing a spider-gwen costume but that post is deleted now

yeah, he really his but i kinda think he's mid imo

their only questionable interaction i can vividly remember was on one of her twitter posts from a couple months ago, and wedid commented "WOWZA" which would seem weird if they weren't dating. I think the post was of her wearing a spider-gwen costume but that post is deleted now
anyone got the spider-gwen pics of her?

They've definitely cooled their visible interactions online after that dude, she changed the name of her alt and he doesn't seem as active on his. Difficult to tell though because they're private accounts

I think the sad parasocial weirdo responded to this tweet thats why? or maybe it was a different picture
i've never heard of them, can you explain what they did?
They've definitely cooled their visible interactions online after that dude, she changed the name of her alt and he doesn't seem as active on his. Difficult to tell though because they're private accounts
what's her alt account?

Back
Top Bottom