EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kang Hee Yoon/Hyoon/Aikuros - Discussion Thread

hyoon_simpcity_dm_questione383a97adbb1b33b.jpg

Lmao. Person DM'ed me asking this. Told them to just post the question in this thread instead of just randomly DM'ing people.

lol broo what? i get motion sickness with games like sea of thieves its a common thing

She always says she can't play most games when people suggest some, but always play games like Valorant and Overwatch offstream. Today she played some weird Baby vs Grandma game with QTpie that would've gave her motion sickness with the way she moving the camera around but she was fine. Usually she would complain about it around 10 minutes into playing those types of games on stream.

She always says she can't play most games when people suggest some, but always play games like Valorant and Overwatch offstream. Today she played some weird Baby vs Grandma game with QTpie that would've gave her motion sickness with the way she moving the camera around but she was fine. Usually she would complain about it around 10 minutes into playing those types of games on stream.
Motion sickness can work differently at times. I have friends that can play fps on some days for hours, then the next feel super nauseous. Not to mention there's meds that can sometimes alleviate symptoms

I don't get how she benefits from faking motion sickness lmao.
I agree specifically no point faking motion sickness.

But honestly the amount of people faking mental illness on the interweb is astounding. Everyone wants to label themselves as having ADHD, autism, depression, BPD, … when they’ve never been diagnosed.

Not to say that there aren’t some true ones. But people do fake these for attention, or to feel special / included (??!).

I agree specifically no point faking motion sickness.

But honestly the amount of people faking mental illness on the interweb is astounding. Everyone wants to label themselves as having ADHD, autism, depression, BPD, … when they’ve never been diagnosed.

Not to say that there aren’t some true ones. But people do fake these for attention, or to feel special / included (??!).
Motion sickness isn't even considered a mental illness I'm pretty sure. Anyways boob big what a weird thing to get hung up on.

Back
Top Bottom