Simp Chat Kang Hee Yoon/Hyoon/Aikuros - Discussion Thread

noodsenjoyer

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
hot damn, the new pics she posted are fire! I do hope that someday she does Fansly/OF and sell lewds or NSFW(even if boobs only, not whole body nudes or nsfw daring photos just like stellewwwwds or early stage of d@rsh;;lll or OMGcply) selfie sets of 10 to 15 photos for $10 to $15. even if I become poor, I will save and buy them. Glorious Hyoon Thighs! Sexy high-waist swimsuits with groin shots! Thigh curves when wearing straps! her neck/shoulder area, her gorgeous face, cleavage, underboob, sideboob, armpits, feet, legs, and every part of her are glorious. Damn I am a Hyoon Simp! :hyperz::hyperz::hyperz::COPIUM::COPIUM::peepoSimp::peepoSimp::peepoSimp::pepoLove::pepoLove::pepoLove:

blahblha

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
I kept seeing her having sponsored streams so I was curious if she was under a management company since she rarely mentions anything about that (if she even does at all). She is under Nani Talent and based on what I looked up, although they don't specifically state it, they seem to be focused more on the tamer "women empowerment" side of things with their talent. So, I doubt she does anything with OF/Fansly/Fanhouse and the most we are getting at the moment are these thirst-trap IG photos.

But she is definitely aware that her body is what brings in the followers (could also say the same about Jessica who is also under the same management) and does have a mutual following with a couple of girls on IG that actively have OF content, so who knows what'll happen in the future.

Last edited:

lolQQQ

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
If she took the same steps as Leena I would be so happy. I made a comment a few weeks ago saying I would pay for a post every three or four days, but instead of Hyoon I got Leena. Which is nothing to complain about lol. It doesn't sound like a bad idea to do Fansly/OF for a year or two to build capital and invest in art projects she wants to do.

Do you guys know if she ever addresses her photos on stream?

blahblha

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

This happened on stream a few days ago but this doesn't necessarily mean the person you can hear in the background is her roommate or someone dating her. Could be her brother, but not sure if Hyoon mentioned if he was visiting her.

(Unmute if Sound is diabled)
[old gfycat media embed was here once, but it's now gone]