Simp Chat KallMeKris - Discussion Thread

awesome_possum90

Tier 1 Sub
Nov 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
OK, so take this with a big grain of salt but I've been keeping an eye on the Kallmekris onlyfans account and I think we might actually see something soon. There's nothing there yet but the user last seen used to update every few months and for the first time since I've been keeping track, I've seen the user last seen update near daily for a month now. A sign perhaps that she's been preparing it for a public launch?

Or it could be that she's actively looking at other accounts. Or it could be someone squatting on the name, betting she is going down this route and hoping to make a few bucks then. I don't know, but you can form your own opinions:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
First of all why oh why would she make an OF now that shes in a relationship and not during the years of being single?, seems a little weird to me but whatever, also if you notice that account is unverified which means the account holder has not provided any details to prove who they are, if one day you see a glorious little tick next to the name then maybe get a little excited.