Simp Chat Kaise - Simp Chat

britein

Lurker
Mar 5, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Why does this discussion has lot 5 pages, last i saw it was 10 pages, and official discussion has 5 pages and now it has only 2 page of old stuff.
Is deleting going on?

Reactions: Mr Grips

ferwoo

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 6, 2022
how i felt pity for kaise now. people are actually reading my post. thats what ya get for banning me! :KEKWlaugh:

MagnumOpis

Diamond Tier
Sep 29, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Allow me to speculate on something none of us have a clue about. But it sounds like this was just a financial arrangement between them that didn't progress since Asmon wasn't willing to pay her price. He was offering her clout from being connected to him and OTK. She was offering her looks that he could use for his videos and streams and her pussy. But she was looking for a hell of a lot more money to be the girlfriend of a man who showers once a month. lives with cockroaches and mold, has rotting teeth, and looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo if he had a meth addiction.

Asmon has said numerous times that despite being a multimillionaire, he is cheap as hell, and any girl dating him for money will be disappointed. She wasn't going to get rich from being his girlfriend so she bolted. He got a few videos and streams out of her and it helped his usually repulsive image. So it was a W for him. Less so for her which is why she might be bitter about him.

britein

Lurker
Mar 5, 2024
Yes she changed the rules and language because of it. she changed the about section of her streams.

like:-
Please do not mention other streamer's names or discuss other streamers in chat AND

About switching to Chinese Stream:

The switch to Chinese stream is due to the excessive negativity and profanity within the English audience , and maybe I never really could grasp the NA culture. I feel a lot more comfortable and happy streaming in Chinese so I will continue to do so. Thanks to those who have supported me for a long time while I was an English streamer.

Infernus Jones

Diamond Tier
Sep 14, 2022
Doesn't she live in Canada? She makes it sound like she lives in China and doesn't know anything about North America :KEKWlaugh: She lives there!

Whatever the case Asmon and his audience really messed with this girl's head. It seems she was expecting a lot more to pretend to be some streamer's girlfriend and was shocked he really is bad as he says. Maybe she thought it was an act and she would get lots of money to live with him. Instead he paid her nothing and really is the guy who says he used a dead rat as an alarm clock cause he knew it was time to get up cause the dead rat would start to stink when the Texas sun came up. It's not an act with him.

HashedChain

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Because I'm asian and also went to chinese school and went home to my chinese parents. It would be different if you actually were raised in another country which would affect your mentality. If she was raised in Canada then she was surrounded by Canadians obviously which do not share the same culture/mentality or w/e as people who live in China.

Which would be she actually does know the NA culture/internet culture of NA people since she would be NA and has started streaming with that type of community before she made the switch.

Reactions: register42

El Diabllo

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
Over 10k Chinese and Western coomers watching her right now and throwing bits at her. She only got 5k viewers Asmon was on her stream and no one was throwing bits or subbing to her. So she really did not need him when you consider what she would have to do for that money. Even going into his roach and mold infested house a few times probably took a year off her life.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

ferwoo

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 6, 2022
Happy Joy GIF by Klarna

super glad she becomes a shameless hoe now.

sdrogoassurdo

Lurker
Oct 15, 2023
Update - I got banned on her discord to ask on her age while saying it was improbable she's 18.. LOL. I mean having mods act and pretend as well to make her pedo bait.. So bad... and on top of that you must be really dumb to fake a barely legale age when she's been around since years and you really need two searches to find out lol

ferwoo

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 6, 2022
it is a norm for a girl like her to have a group of simp mod. this is nothing new. She has to be 30 yrs old +