Simp Chat Kaise - Simp Chat

junofirehouse2

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Anyone know if she still seeing Asmon? I only ask because of the fluffy girly plush animals adorning his crypt still.

I want her to feel comfortable to be more inclined to be active with her Fansly. As of now with her streams in the Chinese language, she seems to be getting decent interaction without needing to do much.

I'm not sure if being around Asmon and his chat bode well with her future endeavors as a streamer.

Dallaas

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I mean it was a two way street. There is a reason he put her on his streams and his editors used her as clickbait for his videos for the brief moment they were public. Asmon made some money off it too cause women are like this alien race to his audience and they are fascinated to see them. Plus Asmon has been getting a lot of hate lately and portrayed by his haters as this ugly balding mutant with rotten teeth who never showers and lives in a pig pen. So showing off a hot girl with big tits was probably a welcome change for his image.

Whatever the case it lasted for like a minute and she apparently didn't get what she wanted in either money or clout. The irony is she has actually gained viewers by now only streaming in Chinese so his audience was worthless to her.

Reactions: piklerik