Simp Chat Kaisa / Raisa Riikonen - Discussion Thread

MagnumOpis

Diamond Tier
Sep 29, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I see her thread is a mess right now and it's always due to the SAME person. Everyone else is fine and can talk about her. And they are allowed to talk about her anyway they wish. But this one person thinks they run her thread and is always on the attack at even the slightest thing said about her. They don't seem to have the ability to ignore comments about her they don't like and move on like a rational normal person that isn't overly invested in some egirl. Or even contribute with their own comments. All they do is attack other people's comments. It's clear that one person is a problem now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Infernus Jones

Infernus Jones

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I will give you some advice. If the mods are deleting your posts, like they just did, that is probably a good sign you are doing something very wrong and you should never do it again in the future or you might get banned. Let people talk about what they want. If people want to talk about her begging for money then they have that right and don't need to be attacked for it or say we are angry we can't fuck her which is ludicrous and cringy. Think about that and learn.

And yes, back to this girl. From what I have seen she is back streaming again.

Mjhawk24

Fan
Dec 14, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Most of these model discussion threads are about their content type & quality, prices they charge (or over-charge), etc. Her asking for free donos is part of that because models content is usually worse or costs more if they get donos for nothing.

You getting mad & complaining non-stop about discussions in a discussion thread is ridiculous. Maybe don't view this thread if it bores you?