Simp Chat Kailey Mae - Discussion Thread

Mjhawk24

Fan
Dec 14, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It means Fansly is making so much money she doesn't need to spend hours doing live ASMR for donos. And maybe she wants to get big on YouTube? IDK. But YT is a harder than twitch or fansly since viewers want more interesting content not just a cute girl sitting there talking about herself or posing.

gotosleepbro

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
it's possible, but i don't think so. majority of sex work customers are blind spenders, they don't visit forums like this. i'd honestly doubt the large majority has a clue her leaks exist without a paywall. if anything i'd imagine the leaks got in her head and made her anxious, probably overthinking her business model. OR this is all planned by her agency and she is just following directions (most likely).

Reactions: BarackOboner

BarackOboner

Superfan
Jan 30, 2023
lmfao wtf I never peeped the actual leaks...I thought y'all meant the leaked Fansly lives (I was so excited about those :OMEGALUL:)
Nah I wholeheartedly agree with that. Shit got me mad asf rn cause it fs will never be the same again. I will either have to go watch the leaked vids now on some all out type shit 6 hour goon session & then slowly lose interest in this thread over the course of the next few weeks OR decide to not watch them & continue enjoying them fansly livestreams, mfs be spending thousands on, while hoping for a pussy slip, despite the knowledge of actual nudes existing out there always lurking in the back of my mind. Life's fr tough man...God really do be giving his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers :SadgeCry:

BarackOboner

Superfan
Jan 30, 2023
Okay that's crazy💀 If this was before her Twitch career, at least she was smart enough to not have her face in it

Still insane tho, cause if gooners — with their A+ pattern matching skills – teamed up for something good, we would have world peace by now...but also can't really blame her for not anticipating that I guess

Selling full on penetration for a quick buck however is dumb in the first place regardless

Last edited:
Reactions: AthleticD

Mjhawk24

Fan
Dec 14, 2023
Even wo face she was still dumb. She used enough real info like first name, college that a former customer realized who she was when she started twitch. But after seeing what her her live shows are like I think eventually it wont matter. She might only care because it cost her money from posting it herself