Sep 26, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Reddit names:
justtozee
ButtMCqueen

Onlyfans names:
justtozee

She first started posting to Reddit under the name justtozee. She was a 19 year old who was already married. When she first started to post she talked about how she had just gotten a job working in some law firm as an assistant and had been flirting a lot with her boss. Soon she started posting how she had convinced her husband to try cuckolding and he agreed. She then starting fucking her boss and from what I remember it sounded like it became exclusively with him. She would post pictures and videos of her getting fucked by him in the boss's office while her husband supposedly was waiting outside. The situation grew and she even went to Europe on a business trip with the boss pretty much for the sole reason of being his cum dump.

Soon after the trip she created an onlyfans under the name justtozee (like her reddit name) where she still kept fucking her boss, but I think she may have even started seeing other guys as well. I remember her setting up a glory hole in her house. I don't remembe what happened or when she did it, but she ended up deleting her onlyfans and reddit. From looking online I guess she posted for sometime on reddit under the name ButtMCqueen, but I don't remember seeing it.

Her story was pretty crazy and she is really hot. I have looked online for a bunch of her onlyfans content, but haven't really been able to find much. Pretty much just reuploads of her reddit. I am making this post to upload everything I have and also to see if anybody has a larger collection of her content. I think it might be considered rare at this point so if you would be willing to upload and share that would be awesome.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images