Feedback Just advice

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Schul

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Instead of having to make a post in the request section in order to get our first post, could we change it so we are able to post in the General Discussion thread instead, or as well. My reason for saying this is would be this, the request section is used for people trying to find content of a certain model. But with almost 3800 pages, there are bound to be duplicate postings from time to time from people not reading, or people unable to make a post until whenever as any model they are looking for can already be found on here. If we had the General Discussion thread a place where we, before simp level, could post in order to get simp level, I feel it would help with that. That section is more open to just basic chatting and posting compared to the request tab. Add to the fact it would help members engage in friendly conversation and promote activity within the site outside of the everyday business.

Bob Schul

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 28, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You can comment and reply yes, but you can not make a post itself outside of the 2 categories. Seeing as how you have to make a post to make simp that is why I stated what I said. So are saying that simply making a comment and not actually making a post is what counts?

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
I think you're a little confused.
There's no such thing as comments on this forum

You can post in existing threads in all categories except Onlyfans + premium requests
Posts in discussion + support dont count towards your post count

You can only start a new thread in one of the request sections

To get simp rank you need 20 reaction score and 1 post. You dont need to start any new thread.

I see why you are asking this though, you have 5 posts and 124 reaction score but for some reason you dont have the simp rank

Reactions: Bob Schul

Bob Schul

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 28, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Fully understandable on the first part. I was a bit confused for sure, I thought they were separate things but if they are one in the same that would make more sense.
Yes that is a problem I am having, but I won't touch on that anymore as to not get another post deletion for talking about it :)

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Looks like you have simp rank now, I think relogging triggers it to happen faster

Status
Not open for further replies.