Simp Chat Josiekopasz

iwearmango

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 11, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I've been subbed to her for a while and she's never responded to DMs, just sends out her PPVs. And she doesn't have anything in her profile saying she offers customs, or even messaging haha.

Honestly, I don't mind her not responding to messages. Bit of a fresh air compared to accounts that spam you with messages when it's clearly a management agency. Hopefully she stays low-key.

JimTimTom

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 2, 2022
Just like all the current and former BoutineLA girls Josie is very physically attractive.

on one hand - she is not shy and she makes videos that we all wish every former BoutineLA girl with an onlyfans would make
on the other - the videos are quite repetitive and getting stale

Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I got 2 message replies from her within the last month so she does answer messages. It may be a rare occurrence that she answers someone but it can happen. Seems to me that it is her running the account on her own without help from any management/agency which is probably why she does not reply to many messages. After being subscribed to her for several months I just figured she was never going to answer messages so I’m not going to bother sending messages but eventually after sending one I got a quick response which was quite a nice surprise to me.

Mar 11, 2022
Yeah exactly seeing full nudity for such cheap prices is like hitting the gold mine. Josie’s account is such a breath of fresh air compared to the several girls accounts that I have followed or the very few others I still follow. It is so nice to not see any wall posts or DM’s saying things like “tip me $200 to join my VIP list.” She did make a post yesterday saying that she is going to be posting more frequently during the week rather than the every other day pattern it seemed she was on. Hopefully that includes some more different things rather than the same getting naked/strip teasing in her bedroom videos she’s been posting.

Mar 11, 2022
I could try to ask but I am not sure how much further she would take her content. For me and I’m sure that I’m not alone in this thought, I would love to watch her getting fucked doggy style or any other position for that matter. There’s certainly a few things I think we would all love to see from her like masturbation/squirting, shower, girl/girl to name a few

Mar 11, 2022
Has anyone else had any luck getting a message from her? It’s been about a month since I last got a reply from her. Still hoping she spices things up even just a little. Just curious to see if she answered anyone else if they are asking her for content requests

47eee

Tier 1 Sub
Oct 30, 2022
She seems more comfortable showing from behind than from the front, at least when it comes to her bottom half. She knows she has a good ass after all, haha. I wonder if she'd ever do any dildo riding videos some day. Would also love to see more of those lips actually being spread like suggested up top. Even cheek spreads with a long hold open would be great, but I think she might be open to playing with a dildo too if it's just rubbing. Kind of sad that she barely pulls panties down all the way anymore from the front, even though she did it twice in earlier ones.

Also, doing it all under her real name is quite the brave choice of her. Many of her friends and parents know.

In the main thread, X34, your generosity and commitment here is seriously incredible. Not only are you keeping hundreds updated with all of her incredible content (and there is so much) but with easy download-all links at a good quality file host too. It's so impressive and I'm very thankful!

Last edited: