Simp Chat jelly_bree

Eddie Kingston Fan

Tier 3 Sub
Jul 22, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Do you think she would ever make an Onlyfans? I get religious vibes from her. Like her whole family seems close and Mormon-like. A girl whose father is that much involved with her life probably isn't making an OF.

Reactions: Rickyxsaints

OtisDiego

Level 99
Jul 6, 2022
I know it is an awful stereotype, but it seems that girls that have great relationships with their father and he is still around, rarely go down the Onlyfans path.

And before anyone says, well she turned into Twitch Thot, so I guess the father thing isn't true all the time, she really isn't. She does nothing Twitch thots do. She just sings badly, dances like a robot, and reads chat. Like we are begging her here to wear something a little more revealing lol. Even her IG pics are tame as possible.

D

Deleted member 317369

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Pretty much this. Also the reason as to why I don't believe that other poster saying she sends nudes or hooks up with guys. She legitimately makes active efforts to not sexualize herself, even when she wears something revealing for her, I'm pretty sure it's entirely because of the weather. But at the same time, she makes no effort to present herself as this innocent wholesome girl either. She honestly always sounds annoyed, embarrassed, or very dismissive about questions regarding her romantic life, or lack thereof.

new_account_dont_at_me

Fan
Jan 28, 2022
I don't know what happened. But, she took several very long breaks, deleted all of her YouTube videos, deleted all of her highlights, disabled the ability to clip or download her twitch stream, and did a 180 on how she dresses on stream most of the time. Went from always wearing very cute dresses and outfits and doing cosplays to only wearing baggy jeans and baggy sweat pants.

Something very obviously happened. Like I said, no idea what though.

Reactions: longdongsilvers2

GotLockedOut

Lurker
Aug 10, 2022
I think she just got sick of streaming for awhile. I remember watching her last stream before that very long break and she had a dejected look on her face when she realized how long she had been streaming for overall. She also really is the type to wear exhaustion on her face. Even with her return, you can tell when she's starting to get tired of streaming again before taking another break. Guessing that's why she doesn't want to grow or maintain her stream anymore with her inconsistent schedule, no vods, deleting everything off youtube. Pretty common for streamers who didn't start with the intent that it'll be their full time job and income. Though she's in a much better state than other aimless pretty girls because she has her dad taking care of her.

Jul 8, 2022
Sounds pretty spot on but it was such sudden and drastic flip that it feels like there was something more to it than that.

She seems to be fairly content doing it this way now but her support has definitely dwindled. She has maybe 6-8 people propping her up and she definitely seems down and ends stream quickly the nights she isn't getting much support. I feel bad sometimes honestly.

GotLockedOut

Lurker
Aug 10, 2022

I honestly feel bad for her sometimes as well. I think she tried to get into crypto and nfts while she was away and that seemed to have failed given the recent crypto downturn. So she had to resort back to streaming, which would be a bummer for anybody. Plus she seems like a fragile person, so I'm guessing she went through a bout of depression caused by the toll of her job and an uncertain future.

But she does bring it upon herself with the state of her stream. Even with the stripped down format she was still growing when she regularly streamed twice a day. But then out of nowhere she would only randomly stream late at night, when only the west coast would be up. Plus, it is honestly pretty annoying when she gets sad that nobody is chatting, but then goes on to ignore half of the messages in chat or does absolutely nothing to actually engage in a conversation with someone.

Reactions: longdongsilvers2

OtisDiego

Level 99
Jul 6, 2022
Just spit balling but a number of female Twitch streamers have been dealing with stalkers. There was a big NY Times article about it recently. There is a possibility she might have been dealing with one and that led to her pulling back, deleting a bunch of stuff, and not streaming for a while.

Jul 8, 2022

That sucks about the crypto, that couldn't have helped things.

For sure with the nobody chatting, she engages with the few handfuls of OGs left and that's about it so why bother. And she never really has anything to say. I can empathize there because most of her audience is older men and she can't really relate. But even when you try to ask her something she doesn't give much. She can't be that genuinely shy and boring (she's a firecracker when she's happy) but she's so closed off to revealing anything about herself that it just stops the conversation dead.

Last edited:

GotLockedOut

Lurker
Aug 10, 2022

Yeah that's the thing, when she actually does chat and engage, she actually is genuinely charming. But she never talks about herself or gives vague answers. Worst is when she breadcrumbs and mentions something briefly about herself or what she is up to, but then proceeds to stop talking about it or ignores any further questions. Really gives the impression of "she's a 10, but she has the personality of cardboard." Watching her stream when somebody else joins her is pretty telling. She becomes even quieter and more soft spoken. The only exception being her dad, but even then he carries the conversation with her and even the whole stream.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2022
Oh god, yeah. She's probably in a relationship. It would explain where her time goes (when the only 2 things she says she does are shop and swim) and why it always seems like she wants to say something but then pulls back because she knows it would invite more questions. Just a theory

In contrast though, when she's rolling she seems like an outgoing, confident badass. I guess we'll never know

Last edited:

GotLockedOut

Lurker
Aug 10, 2022

That could explain a few things, especially why she stonewalls details of her personal life if she has a dude she wants to keep secret. Don't get me wrong, streamers lie through their teeth all the time about their relationship status since they know they could be giving up income. But one of the very few things that's been consistent about her is her maintaining that she's never been on a serious date before. There's witnesses in court cases that are far less believable than her with their testimony. I get the impression she doesn't want to give further details about herself because she doesn't want to act like she could be your surrogate e-girlfriend, which is honestly admirable given that other streamers with half of her level of attractiveness lead guys on that to get cash. She must know she would make bank if she decided to go more risque or get an OF, but doesn't want that vibe.

My theory with how she spends her time is that she's just with her dad all day, who actually does have shit to get done. Whenever she does give details of her day, she would give an offhand details of the other person she's with being her dad, which gets corroborated. What sealed it for me was when she recently went to a rock show....with her pop. Literally nobody does that for an all ages show, and it leads me to believe she attaches herself to his hip and doesn't want any independence from him.

This is all just speculation and tons of projection on my part. She could certainly have a bf, hell she could be sleeping with a new dude every night for all we know. But she really reminds me of shy girls I've known personally. They have a bubble where they're outgoing and confident, and only in that specific bubble. Like she's not super innocent because she wants to be, she's innocent because she doesn't know how not to be.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 317369

She seems to be back to streaming regularly during the day. Seems more energetic too.

Josper

Diamond Tier
Aug 9, 2022
Just started a Patreon for what she called modeling photos. A lot of people just jump into Onlyfans while other girls stick their toe in the water with the PG-13 sites like Patreon, Fanhouse, Fanfix, ect. But cleary she knows guys want fap material from her lol.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images