Instagram Jeee622

Pxssy

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I would like to make a point to talk about these as there is alot of financial incentive for these people to fake and impersonate these girls. Firstly, Each weibo account has a uid that can uniquely identify an account. It cannot be changed, hence its useful for identifying an account if they do change their @handle.

There are posts like these
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Where they financially supported
uid:7537727831 (supposed "real" weibo account) but the account has been recorded as under 3 different @handle names, was Jeee622, then 朵然duo and is now pretending to be 猪饲料xx Hence this account is definitely fake 100%.

The most telling thing about this fakery is that the chinese characters "
" doesn't even match the Korean name 지성 she gave herself oh her real ig. Either she posted under a fake name, or she changed name. Trust me, I speak Korean.

is more plausable to be the original account as her uid:5944537360 and account age is older. I can't find evidence of her being a different person. Its still difficult to say.

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Which comes to this tiktok. I believe its fake. Its bio links to that fake twitter account.

Posts like these with overlapping watermarks are the telltale signs of a person who downloaded them from another account, then reuploaded it.
You can actually download tiktok videos without a watermark, and shows how amateur this attempt is.

All in all, i don't think we can trust any account outside of her ig.

Last edited:

Pxssy

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Yeah, gotta break your hearts.

This person looks nothing like Jee, so i decided to dig abit to confirm.

And turns out I am right. Its a stolen tiktok. It was already uploaded a year ago.

Also, last 2 images here
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!
watermarked as someone else even.

Fake account guys.

Genuinely, I'd close an eye and not talk about this. I wouldn't be this upset if this imposter didn't re-upload Jeee622's old tiktoks along with random girls. But this guy is making it difficult to search up people. For example for this girl immzoo, because this jeee622 imposter reuploaded immzoo's video, every other place assumes immzoo is jeee622. You can't even find the original tiktok anymore. I was only lucky because someone credited their source.

It also makes unknowing people here randomly post any Korean/Chinese girls insisting they're Jeee622. Its incredibly frustrating.

Last edited:

HateF

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 31, 2024
80b6dddcb40780fe7fe34906f90e9729.jpg