Request OnlyFans jandk92 | Kristen

Darksith066

Sith Lord
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

got any videos of her ?

About jandk92

Subscribe to our Only Fans for Exclusive Content! Onlyfans.com/jandk92 We are a fun couple just making sexy videos. If you enjoy our content, consider leaving a tip! All donations get reinvested into our channel for better quality videos! We are also looking for females and couples with channels to collaborate with. Feel free to message us or leave a comment and we will reply!

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

archinov

Hunting Machine
Aug 31, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

This was the hottest MFM I've ever had. My boyfriend invited our friend and his friend's girl to come hangout over the weekend. One thing led to another and the next thing I know I have his huge 11 inch cock stuffed in the back of my mouth while his girlfriend is watching me. After getting him hard my boyfriend pulled my panties down, shoved his dick in me and put his hand on my head, shoving his friends BBC even deeper down my throat. It felt so good it was almost like I was cumming the whole time! They kept taking turns on me. I started riding my bf and sucking our friend and I came super hard! I love it when he invites another couples over to hangout :).

archinov

Hunting Machine
Aug 31, 2022
Here's my first real DP! It's 25 minutes of perfection! I almost died so I hope you guys enjoy it! I started off with a little foreplay, teasing, and talking about how good it would feel to be filled up. As soon as my favorite huge BBC friend showed up I started playing with and sucking both huge cocks at the same time. Before I knew it they had me on my back taking turns making me cum on them. After that I finally got my first rough DP and it was so good that they both came in me at the same time! This is BY FAR the hottest video I've EVER made.

Preview :

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

archinov

Hunting Machine
Aug 31, 2022
I can't believe I got caught! This is what happens my BF is running late and his friend shows up early. I had always wanted to fuck his best friend but could never find a chance to actually do it. I thought that I had enough time but he got home when we we're halfway through. He wasn't very happy and they just used me like a little slut! This will definitely be a new year to remember!

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Zakarra59

Feur
Jun 4, 2022

foxthelionking69

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022