OnlyFans Asian Jaderabbit

• Thread starter Deleted member 73708
  • Start date

wankshaft

Tier 1 Sub
May 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
See this thread https://simpcity.su/threads/fansly-downloading-a-work-in-progress.10211/post-11428
I believe the one I link to is the most reliable currently but that thread has many other tools linked that you could try.

Also here's the same rip boscoman posted above but converted to mp4. The ts files are intended to be streamed so seeking can be buggy, mp4 is better for playback and compatibility with various devices etc. Thanks boscoman for the original rip!
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

boscoman

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 5, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I've been slacking friends, here's a few PPV from her that I never got around to uploading.

Your witchy goth girlfriend is tired of you not paying enough attention to her, so she decides to cast a love spell on you.. by fucking her tight pussy with her magic wand - a tentacle dildo! You can really hear how wet my innie pussy gets when I fuck it with my tentacle dildo, it squelches and sounds so squishy 😇 I can’t help but get so creamy and wet fucking my tight virgin pussy like this.. I moan and whimper so much from how good it feels to have my little pussy stretched out from my toy! The way the tentacle’s ridges from the shaft rub on my inner walls feels heavenly~ I end up cumming so hard around my tentacle dildo while it’s wrapped up inside my warm, wet pussy and with that amazing orgasm, my love spell is complete and you are now mine forever and ever ;) 💕

I'm wearing my brand new velma cosplay and showing off my naughtiest side for you~ I have lots of sexy fun in this 11 minute video playing with myself in the morning sunlight! I tease myself all over in my velma outfit and slowly strip out of it while showing off every part of myself to you 🤗 Next I lay down and bring my pussy up close to the camera and spread it so you can see my naughtiest place up close and personal.. Then I start fingering my pussy and you can hear how wet I start to get while I fuck myself 😇 Please cum with me, I want to cum together! ☺️❤️

Hey, study buddy! 🤗 Thanks for coming over to help me study for our anatomy exam next week, I could really use the practice 😅💕 While you’re here, let me just be honest with you and let you know I don’t plan on just studying tonight 👀❤️ I strip off my clothes slowly, teasing you with my naked body and then I get super up close and personal with you to show you every little inch of my wet virgin pussy 😇 I teach you what each part of my pussy is, all while masturbating and telling you how I like to be pleasured 🥰 I got you all riled up from my teasing, so I get up on you and tease the tip of your cock inside my pussy even though I’m not on birth control and I’m super fertile right now.. It’s so risky to even be doing this right now, but why does it feel so fucking good 🥺❤️ I can’t help but sink my little virgin pussy all the way down your thick cock and start riding it like I can’t get enough! It’s my first ever time riding a cock and I’m so wet knowing I’m risking getting pregnant from your seed, but it isn’t enough to stop me from claiming your cock as mine and cumming hard around it, both of our juices mixing together 🤗💘

You’re away on a business trip and I wanted to make you something special while you were gone 😇 I’m so grateful that you work so hard to take care of us that I just had to show you my appreciation ;) Also, to be honest with you, I’ve been keeping something from you.. I’ve been thinking a lot about starting a family with you 🥺❤️ I’ve been touching myself just like this and making myself cum to the thought of you fucking me and giving me creampie after creampie until you get me pregnant 🥰 I have the biggest breeding kink ever and sharing my secret fantasy of you breeding me like there’s no tomorrow along with fucking my tight, wet pussy with my dildo makes me have the strongest orgasm I think I’ve ever had 👀💕 You can literally see how wet and creamy my pussy got from fucking it hard with my dildo and I want to imagine it’s your cum dripping out of me after our steamy breeding session 🤗

Happy Valentine's day! 🧸💌✨ I know you have to work all day on valentine's, but I can't wait for you to come home and fuck me hard until I'm filled up with your cum tonight 🥺❤️ I even wore my cute lil pink outfit to seduce you ;) I oil up my tits and pussy and play with myself, rubbing my clit and getting even wetter.. the pleasure is so intense that I need more, so I grab my heart shaped crystal dildo and fuck myself with it in doggy position, leaving trickles of my pussy juices down the shaft. Then I lay back and give you a good view of my innie pussy before slowly pushing in my dildo, inch by inch 😇 My pussy gets so audibly wet that I can't help but fuck my dildo into myself faster and faster, until I can't hold my moans back anymore and make a juicy, creamy mess. Please cum with me 🥺💕