lolwutmate

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
well i can't say exactly as there was an extended period of time she was willing to play very frequently, with chatting, custom pictures, and custom videos. i kept sending money, and she kept fulfilling my fantasies. it wasn't like i paid specific amounts for specific things. i won't sugar coat it, it was A LOT of money. but it was jaclyn, she's 100% worth it in my eyes. she made me very happy, and i have no regrets. i'm not so foolish to think we shared anything special, ofc it was purely business for her. however, i will always remember that time watching those videos whenever i fap to her for the rest of my life.

personally, i would much rather pay any model $250+ for a custom video perfectly tailored to my wishes and hearing them using my name. especially when it's someone like her who typically sells non-nude images for $100+ $300 for 3 instagram-type images, or $300 for a video? i'll pick the video every time. for me it's quality over quantity. if you want quantity there's an internet full of free stuff.

she loves the idea of being so sexy and gorgeous that men will do/pay anything to be with her, so she isn't for everyone. and i don't blame her, i think she really is that sexy in both looks & personality, and frank-ly i would be the same way in her shoes! sorry, couldn't resist ending on a bad pun. 🤣

Jul 20, 2022
Tbh all she need to make is another JOI or a role playing vid or even just a normal tease she has a sexy voice imo but she’s kinda boring but that’s also what makes her hot cause you know there’s more she can do if she was freaky lol. Maybe for custom videos she’ll go extreme as far as the way she talks & teases but I haven’t gotten any customs.

Reactions: InputNerd

victorygoddess

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 9, 2022
oh. so apparently she has been pregnant...for 6 months ? I guess that sorta explains...lol...heck, its like whatever now. 😅