EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat ItsSunpi | Discussion thread

So I know no one really clips her streams any more but if you so happen to here's her schedule for next year (or at least the first few months).

the discussion thread is pretty dead, but i dont want to post it in the main thread
got a general question, what do you guys think about fakes? do you guys care about fakes at all or just content that she posts

the discussion thread is pretty dead, but i dont want to post it in the main thread
got a general question, what do you guys think about fakes? do you guys care about fakes at all or just content that she posts
Idc tbh. She’s not gonna be posting anything like nudes . We keep posting these screenshots of her YT videos where she be doing the most .

Are you planning on doing more
if u guys like them, i can do more. i can start a thread in the fakes section, that way maybe it'll be easier to follow etc, and you guys can post pics in there that you want me to try and do.

the best ones to do are frontal, tight clothing, preferably no hair covering the good parts, i tried one where she was lying down sideways, didnt turn out as good as frontal ones. the boobs just didnt look right.

^^^ fakes thread, request away // i usually do them in batches so it might be like every few days

Last edited:
These are probably some of the ones she was talking about in the video
Yea I think so . This site so popular so whoever told her is in the thread with us but I see why she doesn’t want to do only fans. She releases sponsored videos and personal life is private so she doesn’t want to become like another twitch streamer/ creator that posts Lewds then explicit content

Back
Top Bottom