EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat ItsSunpi | Discussion thread

There was this one chick who would make people sign an NDA before she would do nudes/customs for them, I doubt Sunpi is that type of person but who knows haha
NDA? Sorry don’t know what that stands for lol. I feel like even though her past is behind her she would do it for a good amount of money but I don’t know for sure. I just hope the nudes come eventually. And if paying a good amount for it is the only option then it is what it is.

NDA? Sorry don’t know what that stands for lol. I feel like even though her past is behind her she would do it for a good amount of money but I don’t know for sure. I just hope the nudes come eventually. And if paying a good amount for it is the only option then it is what it is.
Non-disclosure agreement. Basically a legal document that prevents dudes from sharing without repurcussions

Ah thanks. But I’m sure no matter what agreement they have people are likely going to share them unless they truly are selfish and keep it to them self.
Yeah. A lot of the time there's really no point because they end up losing more money pursuing the case haha

I still find it so hilarious how she claims she's a gamer and that people need to stop sexualizing her... yet every bit of content she puts out is just to show off her ass legs, fake books, and outfits.
I mean, I like it and want to see more but why lie to herself and everyone y'know?

I still find it so hilarious how she claims she's a gamer and that people need to stop sexualizing her... yet every bit of content she puts out is just to show off her ass legs, fake books, and outfits.
I mean, I like it and want to see more but why lie to herself and everyone y'know?
More clicks on her videos lol I believe

Back
Top Bottom