EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat its_bunnii ASMR Simp Chat

I wasn't talking about them showing or not showing tits, I'm talking about them making proper NSFW ASMR content in the style of Aftyn and Mai. Girls like Rose and Bunnii for the most part only do ear licking vids where they show the mic in frame when a lot of us would love for them to make intimate, POV, GF/sex simulation vids instead and if you've ever seen Aftyn and Mai's stuff, they aren't nude (besides some nip slips).
I think my comment still applies. They just dont have to.

I like both ASMR and NSFW ASMR, and it's difficult to actually find decent NSFW ASMR. Basically impossible. Maybe I havent watched all that many bunni NSFW ones, but the most nsfw things in it, is cleavage, or showing ass in a thong. It would be great if she actually did nsfw asmr with it. Also, nsfw asmr doesnt mean JOI. I, at least see it as two different things. And she could do both and doesnt.
Her actual ASMR is one of the few that actually give me asmr. Couldnt hurt to throw some actual nsfw content in there too.

I think my comment still applies. They just dont have to.

I like both ASMR and NSFW ASMR, and it's difficult to actually find decent NSFW ASMR. Basically impossible. Maybe I havent watched all that many bunni NSFW ones, but the most nsfw things in it, is cleavage, or showing ass in a thong. It would be great if she actually did nsfw asmr with it. Also, nsfw asmr doesnt mean JOI. I, at least see it as two different things. And she could do both and doesnt.
Her actual ASMR is one of the few that actually give me asmr. Couldnt hurt to throw some actual nsfw content in there too.
No hate, but you really need to watch more actual NSFW ASMR from Mai, Aftyn, and early Puffin because that's not what NSFW ASMR is at all and JOI it is not. Join Mai's discussion thread and ask around, I'm sure people could help you out and show you what I mean when I say ''proper NSFW ASMR''.

No hate, but you really need to watch more actual NSFW ASMR from Mai, Aftyn, and early Puffin because that's not what NSFW ASMR is at all and JOI it is not. Join Mai's discussion thread and ask around, I'm sure people could help you out and show you what I mean when I say ''proper NSFW ASMR''.
"because that's not what NSFW ASMR is at all and JOI it is not." Can you explain that a bit better? I dont think I understood that right.

From mai ive seen a few, and they werent great from what I remember. I do need to watch a few more. Aftyn I kinda missed the boat on that one. I did see some many years ago. Puffin I think is the best one for sure.

It is possible we are talking about two different things, or we have different definitions. When I say NSFW ASMR, it has to "provoke" ASMR. To be fair, to me, it's difficult to find videos that do it for me. Bunni has a few on youtube that gives me ASMR, but havent had on her onlyfans ones yet. Need to take some time and re-watch and watch other ones.

Another good one is Pickleasmr. Theres a video of hers that is GOAT'ed. But havent had the time to watch more. Rose asmr gives ASMR as well in some youtube videos, but her NSFW stuff is.... lacking.

Could you explain it better what you categorize as NSFW ASMR? Maybe post a few examples too!

Back
Top Bottom