EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat its_bunnii ASMR Simp Chat

Definitely a small peak at Bunnii nips in one of the shots, really wish there was another video

Tbf, she’s had greater nip slips before. Funny how this is the first time we’ve really had a chance to see her topless but she made a super effort to hide what we’ve all been wanting. Hope she doesn’t end up being a Maimy 2.0 :Pepesuspicious:

Sweet baby jesus, let there be a part 3. We are so close to greatness, holy shit.
Tbf, she’s had greater nip slips before. Funny how this is the first time we’ve really had a chance to see her topless but she made a super effort to hide what we’ve all been wanting. Hope she doesn’t end up being a Maimy 2.0 :Pepesuspicious:
Time to make this thread as popular as Mai's treat because honestly... bunnii atm has more potential and seems to be way more into this lewd sht. IF only she did more RP stuff, she would honestly be on level if not better than Mai.

Time to make this thread as popular as Mai's treat because honestly... bunnii atm has more potential and seems to be way more into this lewd sht. IF only she did more RP stuff, she would honestly be on level if not better than Mai.
Tbh, you're not wrong. Bunnii could be the future of NSFW ASMR as Mai starts winding down putting out content. She definitely seems more comfortable with this than Mai.

I wish rose would learn from bunnii and do similar videos. Imagine the same style but with huge tits

Tbh, you're not wrong. Bunnii could be the future of NSFW ASMR as Mai starts winding down putting out content. She definitely seems more comfortable with this than Mai.
Exactly! I feel like we've hit the ceiling with Mai years ago while Bunnii seems to be just getting started. I also think Bunnii is more active in general because she seems to have no issue doing youtube, streams, lewd content, keep her socials up to date and most important.. actualy seems to love and respect her fans, viewers and customers.. always replying to people and showing the love back. I respect that a lot when a content creator treats the audience well. :pepoLove:

I wish rose would learn from bunnii and do similar videos. Imagine the same style but with huge tits
Ikr, but that goes for 99% of ASMRtists out there who do have lewd pages, yet seem to refuse doing lewd ASMR content for some reason. All these chicks like Rose have to do is to just copy from Aftyn and Mai.. that's it.

Exactly! I feel like we've hit the ceiling with Mai years ago while Bunnii seems to be just getting started. I also think Bunnii is more active in general because she seems to have no issue doing youtube, streams, lewd content, keep her socials up to date and most important.. actualy seems to love and respect her fans, viewers and customers.. always replying to people and showing the love back. I respect that a lot when a content creator treats the audience well. :pepoLove:
When you reach a certain level of fame/money, most people get complacent with where they're at unfortunately. Seems this is what happened with Mai. Bunnii is only like 4 years into this ASMR stuff.

When you reach a certain level of fame/money, most people get complacent with where they're at unfortunately. Seems this is what happened with Mai. Bunnii is only like 4 years into this ASMR stuff.
True, but isn't Mai also only 4 years into this ASMR stuff? I know she did stream before that, but she only started doing ASMR in like 2019 or 20, right?

True, but isn't Mai also only 4 years into this ASMR stuff? I know she did stream before that, but she only started doing ASMR in like 2019 or 20, right?
Nah, her old youtube channel was made in 2016. She's been at this for awhile. So hopefully Bunnii is just getting started with the lewd stuff. :KEKWlaugh:

I’m glad to see some of the asylum boys are hoping on the bunni train. For now, copium levels are low here and hopefully it will stay that way
Just wish Bunnii made more roleplay videos.
But also, she releases videos slower than Maimy.
Discounting her YT, she has consistently (at least) uploaded two videos max every month since 2022.
Many months only receive one video.

Just wish Bunnii made more roleplay videos.
But also, she releases videos slower than Maimy.
Discounting her YT, she has consistently (at least) uploaded two videos max every month since 2022.
Many months only receive one video.
At least she hasn't taken multiple months off and already has one foot out of the door like Mai does. Bunnii seems, at least outwardly, to genuinely enjoy this lewd content.

Bunni has the looks and the demeanor, but the ear licking does nothing for me. Replace that with some naughty whispring and a bit more rp. And we have the Mai competition we hoped for.
Agreed! Even though I do like ear licking from time to time, her stuff is predominantly ear licking. I also dislike the fact that she shows the mic in her vids. Like THIS vid for example that starts out perfectly until she suddenly grabs the mic and starts licking it, completely breaking immersion. Her Poison Ivy vid on the other hand is a much better example of the type of stuff I want from her.

But Bunnii definitely deservers more love, hype and our asylum autism instead of us giving all that to Mai who, let's be honest.. has been taking L after L and doesn't seem to give a fck most of the time.

Last edited:
Ikr, but that goes for 99% of ASMRtists out there who do have lewd pages, yet seem to refuse doing lewd ASMR content for some reason. All these chicks like Rose have to do is to just copy from Aftyn and Mai.. that's it.
Ive said this many times on the rose discussion thread, and about a few other people too. If she's making good enough money not showing anything, why go out of your way to show something? Some may get off of showing themselves to other people, some dont. Some may get off on it, but just dont have enough courage to do it. And putting together the fact you are already making good money, they just wont cross that line, since they dont really need it.

Agreed! Even though I do like ear licking from time to time, her stuff is predominantly ear licking. I also dislike the fact that she shows the mic in her vids. Like THIS vid for example that starts out perfectly until she suddenly grabs the mic and starts licking it, completely breaking immersion. Her Poison Ivy vid on the other hand is a much better example of the type of stuff I want from her.

But Bunnii definitely deservers more love, hype and our asylum autism instead of us giving all that to Mai who, let's be honest.. has been taking L after L and doesn't seem to give a fck most of the time.
The poison ivy vid is exactly what I’m talking about to. It has the same atmosphere that Mai uses. If bunni can hone in on her soft seductive whispers more and get more comfortable with being lewd, she’ll give Mai a run for her money.

Ive said this many times on the rose discussion thread, and about a few other people too. If she's making good enough money not showing anything, why go out of your way to show something? Some may get off of showing themselves to other people, some dont. Some may get off on it, but just dont have enough courage to do it. And putting together the fact you are already making good money, they just wont cross that line, since they dont really need it.
I wasn't talking about them showing or not showing tits, I'm talking about them making proper NSFW ASMR content in the style of Aftyn and Mai. Girls like Rose and Bunnii for the most part only do ear licking vids where they show the mic in frame when a lot of us would love for them to make intimate, POV, GF/sex simulation vids instead and if you've ever seen Aftyn and Mai's stuff, they aren't nude (besides some nip slips).

Back
Top Bottom