Simp Chat islasummer - isla summer - Discussion Thread

Elvis2002

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I've seen the videos now. Basically as mentioned, two - 1hr and 25 mins.

He gives her a major bareback fucking almost 70% in missionary. One negative is too much fingering and never really gives it super super hard. There is some nice cowgirl and she's getting into it before they stop due an alarm/phonecall. Reverse cowgirl is nice as her body is 10/10 in my view.

It's obviously not her first big dick as she handles it well, no complaints about being hurt and happy for him to do as he pleased. She sucks him really well, that was the best part I thought. She was happy for him to blow on her face/mouth but unfortunately he just cums on her hip. She gave him a little extra suck and hand job to get every drop out. He complains he took some painkillers and couldn't cum, she comments that her usual videos are like 15 minutes and they joke about selling it as two videos.

Her husband is definitely a cuck based on this as this is like a 2hour marathon sex session he signed her up for.

Metsboy

Casual
Apr 20, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So if Troy is selling the videos, does that mean they will never come out to stream in OF of FS and just be for purchase? Or is this just like for early access or something