Support Feedback Is it possible to add a modifier to "watched" threads? Specifically for non file updates?

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

waznboi100

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I have a bunch of different threads on my watched list... but I'm fucking sick and tired of people bumping threads with 1-2 pictures as an update. I think I speak for everyone that if theres no video in the post, its not worth bumping the thread.

IS it possible to add some sort of modifier that if theres no URL/Video link in the new post, to not notify me? Theres probably nothing worse than seeing a notification, only to find some simp added a generic picture that probably any random joe could have found on twitter/IG.

Also, why is shitty content allowed in a content thread? Why can't we have minimum qualifications?

• Brainlet
Reactions: nobody3213
Solution
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
galactic-republic-luke-skywalker.gif

Thread locked. :pauseChampRev:

waznboi100

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I do. You are naive to believe otherwise. If a thread is filled with videos, Non nude images are useless, and if someone thinks otherwise, their opinion quite frankly isn't valid.
Sure, but when it comes to content, everyone that is watching the thread isn't interested in IG type pictures when the main content type of the thread is videos.

I appreciate such a quick response from a member of the community that isn't staff, and who is so interested in being a smart ass in his replies to me. This post wasn't for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.